Earn up to $18.39 back (1,839 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Lightweight, handheld canister with self-contained toolbox design
- Great for removing materials containing hazardous particulate
- Portable and compact for easy maneuverability
- Tools included to expand vacuum's usage
- Three-layer ULPA filter captures dust, debris, and hazardous particulate; 22V, 190W
- Atrix VACOBAT Battery for Omega Cordless Vacuum
- Atrix VACOCHG Charger for Omega Cordless Vacuum
- Atrix 31700-2P SafeGuard 360 Ultrafine Filter Cartridge for Omega Series Vacuums - 2/Pack
$29.58/PackOut Of Stock
- Atrix OF612HE SafeGuard 360 HEPA Filter Cartridge for Omega Series Vacuums
- Atrix OF712UL SafeGuard 360 ULPA Filter Cartridge for Omega Series Vacuums
- Atrix OF612HE-IC SafeGuard 360 HEPA-Certified Filter Cartridge for Omega Series Vacuums
- Atrix OF912-HE SafeGuard 360 ESD-Safe HEPA Filter Cartridge for Omega Series Vacuums
Atrix International, Inc. VACO22VDC Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 13 lb.
- 20 Inches
- 6 1/4 Inches
- 9 1/4 Inches
- Hose Length
- 10 Feet
- 8.6 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 22 Volts
- 190 Watts
- 1 Gallon
- Hazardous Particulate
- Power Type
- Sound Output
- 67 Decibels
- Portable Vacuums
- 11.2 lb.
Atrix International, Inc. VACO22VDC Details
Optimize your cleaning operation with the help of Atrix VACO22VDC Omega 1-gallon immediate containment cordless vacuum with ULPA filtration and tool kit. Its self-contained toolbox design is great for storing all the included tools and accessories. The portable vacuum is equipped with an attachment kit that provides you with the versatility needed to clean a variety of surface types. The kit includes brushes, a battery and charger, a 10' stretch hose, an adjustable shoulder strap, and an assortment of other useful tools.
The ULPA filter captures fine dust and debris and is capable of filtering hazardous particulate. The one-gallon H14 ULPA Filter is 99.999% efficient at .12 micron and includes three layers of 56 pleat media. The three layers consist of one cellulose layer and two glass layers. Use this vacuum to capture lead chips, mold, and fiberglass for repair or renovation work. It even features hose and filter plugs to avoid debris spills during transport. The lightweight, handheld design makes it easy to use wherever you need it most. This model is equipped with a 22V, 190W motor unit that provides ample power for cleaning.
- (2) AVPA005 hose end plug
- (1) Omega cordless immediate containment vacuum
- (1) VACOBAT 22V battery
- (1) VACOCHG charger with 3 cords (USA, Euro, UK)
- (1) OF712UL immediate containment ULPA filter cartridge
- (1) 730030 crevice tool
- (1) 31652 crevice tool brush
- (1) 31657 16" flexible gooseneck tool
- (1) 31671 10' stretch hose
- (1) 410017 disposable filter plug
- (1) AVPA011 utility nozzle
- (1) AVPA016 adjustable shoulder strap
- (1) AVPA017 utility nozzle brush
- (1) Permanently attached heavy-duty filter plug
- (1) Built-in full filter indicator light
Width: 6 1/4"
Height: 9 1/4"
Due to US DOT shipping regulations, we are unable to ship this product to Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations. It is also ineligible for next day or second day shipping. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
Atrix International, Inc. VACO22VDC
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register