Arctic Air AUC60F 60" Undercounter Worktop Freezer - 15.5 Cu. Ft.
Contact us for details
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
- Stainless steel front and sides
- Includes a heavy duty worktop surface
- Vaulted doors are self closing and remain open at 90 degrees
- Easy-to-read LED display and electronic thermostat for simple, intuitive operation
- 120V; 1/2 hp; R290 refrigerant
|Arctic Air AUC60F Specs|
|Width||61 1/4 Inches|
|Height||35 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||15.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Arctic Air AUC60F Details
Keep all of your refrigerated ingredients and foods close at hand with the Arctic Air AUC60F 60" undercounter worktop freezer! This unit makes it easy to monitor temperatures with its electronic thermostat and LED display. A stainless steel front and sides give this freezer excellent durability, and it also comes with a heavy duty worktop surface for added convenience. To make loading and unloading easy, its self-closing doors have a "stay open" feature when opened past 90 degrees, and they each contain an internal heating element to remove condensation.
The interior of this undercounter freezer is lined with white ABS plastic, and 2 included epoxy-coated shelves help you make maximum use of its storage space. Coved corners on the floor allow easy cleaning, and it also comes with a condensate pan and built in heating element to easily evaporate excess water.
Thanks to its 1/2 hp compressor and environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant, this undercounter freezer provides outstanding temperature preservation and efficient operation. For easy cleaning and maintenance, it comes on 3" casters.
Left to Right: 61 1/4"
Front to Back: 30"
Height: 35 5/8"
Volume: 15.5 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Arctic Air AUC60F
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register