I love these glasses-they take you back to the days of the old fashioned soda shoppe! Beware that ice cream melts in glass very quickly. So I would suggest these in the fridge or freezer before use-very sturdy and haven't broken one yet!
- Perfect for serving all types of ice cream creations
- Clear glass construction beautifully shows off desserts
- Ample 5 oz. capacity
- Features a unique curved rim design
- Versatile design can also be used to serve side dishes
|Height||2 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/8 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Ice Cream Dish
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This item may be covered by the Sure Guard Guarantee. If the rim of a tumbler or the foot or rim of a piece of stemware chips in normal use, Anchor Hocking Oneida may provide you with either a replacement or refund when the item is returned to the dealer/distributor. Please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping.
Take a sweet trip down memory lane with a dish full of ice cream. This Anchor Hocking Oneida 56EU 5 oz. Waverly sherbet glasses is perfect for serving all types of ice cream creations. It also works well for side dishes.
Top Diameter: 3 3/4"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/8"
Maximum Diameter: 3 3/4"
Height: 2 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:cream glass ice cups great love quality serve 50s absolutely
Great glass cups. Used them for my daughters 50s theme birthday party. They looked absolutely awesome. I as well used them for a candy bar, guests were in love with the decor.
I needed a good-looking and quality glass to serve the ice cream in. I looked at many website and finally decided on these ones here at The Web Restaurant Store. The price is right, the brand is good (Anchor Hocking) and the quality is solid. It can also be used as small ingredient bowl.
Pleasing to the eye and hand, these versatile dishes get used daily in my kitchen. Their perfect half cup size allows calorie-slashing portion control of desserts but they hold more than ice cream! Mine serve up everything from salsa and dips to cole slaw, nuts and baby food, as well as do a great 'mise en place'.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register