Before buying these shots, I used others that broke. Bought these and have been using them for a long time. Durable glass, these shots are suitable for bar or home use.
Other Available Sizes:
- 2 oz. capacity with a cap line to ensure perfect portion control
- Brilliant glass construction has exceptional clarity
- Distinctive shape and design
- Ideal for shots or portioning liquor
- Great to keep on hand for bars, pubs, or restaurants
Other Products from this Line
- Anchor Hocking 5280VU 1.25 oz. Fluted Shot Glass - 12/Case
- Anchor Hocking 5282U 2 oz. Fluted Shot Glass - 12/Case
- Anchor Hocking 5281/931U 1.5 oz. Fluted Shot Glass with .75 oz. Pour Line - 12/Case
- Anchor Hocking 5281/932U 1.5 oz. Fluted Shot Glass with .875 oz. Pour Line - 12/Case
- Anchor Hocking 3661U 1.5 oz. Shot Glass - 72/Case
- Anchor Hocking 3666EU .75 oz. Shot Glass - 12/Case
- Anchor Hocking 3668U 1 oz. Shot Glass - 72/Case
- Anchor Hocking 3667EU .875 oz. Shot Glass - 12/Case
- Anchor Hocking 5280/1612UL 1.25 oz. Fluted Shot Glass with .5 oz. Pour Line - 72/Case
|Anchor Hocking 5282/928U Specs|
|Height||2 7/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||1 3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Features|| Cap / Pour Line|
|Made in America||Yes|
Anchor Hocking 5282/928U Details
Serve up the perfect portion of whiskey or a specialty shot in this stylish Anchor Hocking 5282/928U 2 oz. fluted shot glass with 1 oz. pour line. It features a charming design with a thick base that stays well balanced during use. Plus, it has a 1 oz. cap line to ensure your staff pours the correct amount every time, giving customers consistent service and reducing any potential for product waste.
With its crystal clear construction, your shots of tequila or whiskey will shine as the center of attention. The distinct style of this shot glass is also sure to add an elegant touch to your tabletop. It's the perfect piece of glassware to keep on hand in your bar, pub, or restaurant.
Top Diameter: 2 1/4"
Bottom Diameter: 1 3/4"
Maximum Diameter: 2 1/4"
Height: 2 7/8"
Total Capacity: 2 oz.
Capacity to Cap Line: 1 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAnchor Hocking 90009 New Orleans 10 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAnchor Hocking 90004 New Orleans 4.5 oz. Espresso / Rocks Glass - 36/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey 8429 Citation Gourmet 9 oz. Margarita Glass - 12/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey 3702 Embassy 5.5 oz. Brandy Glass - 12/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAnchor Hocking 524UX 15 oz. Footed Hurricane Glass - 12/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey 3779 Embassy 9.25 oz. Martini Glass - 12/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAnchor Hocking 7176FU 16 oz. Rim Tempered Mixing Glass / Pint Glass - 24/Case
People Talk About:shot line glass glasses espresso love shots heavy perfect sturdy
We use these everyday in our coffee shop I love them they're very heavy duty, we've actually dropped them on our concrete and haven't had them break.
Perfect shot glass for our restaurant. They are solid and heavy. There is plenty of room above the 1oz line to prevent spillage or to allow for extra liquid.
I find conventional shot glasses a bit frustrating in that spillage is likely when attempting to measure a generous shot. This shot glass eliminates that problem by providing a 1.2 ounce fill line and then plenty of glass above that line. Would definitely recommend this product.
Best and most durable shot glass! I love the one ounce marking as well as the lack of any other marking. Many other shot glasses I've purchased get gradually thinner towards the top, these do not. They are sturdy, reliable, and priced perfectly!
Wow talk about a sturdy glass. They are a good size that fits comfortably in the hand and the 1 oz cap line is perfect for pouring drinks without having to measure out precisely. The glass is designed to make it seem like customers are getting more than 1 oz because once poured, it seems like a substantial amount. Definitely will repurchase.
This is a sturdy shot glass. The line is easy to see from a distance, which is helpful if you're pulling a shot of espresso and making another drink.
We love these shot glasses and they have stood up to some heavy abuse and washing. We use them to measure our espresso shots in our cafe and the little white line is still intact, easy to see, and doesn't wash off. Excellent product! We have also dropped them a few times with no breaks.
super sturdy, heavy weight, great feel. Overall great shotglasses. There is a weird reflection with the line that you see it about 1/4 inch above the standard line as well... will post pictures to show later
These shot glasses are perfect for measuring espresso. We calibrate our machine to pull a double shot of espresso, which when your grind and tamp are correct, gives you two ounces of espresso within 25-28 seconds. Having these shot glasses with marked 1oz lines are just perfect. I was a tad concerned that they might crack since the temp of the water coming out of the machine is near 200 degrees. But so far only one has cracked while hot water was pouring into it. Since it hasn't happened with any others I'm taking that one as a fluke.
These shot glasses are very durable and love the 1oz line that helps my bartenders know when to not over pour. Will be buying more glasses soon!
Love these shotglasses. The only problem we have found is that our customers tend to take them home with them! Have discovered it is best to use cheaper ones on really busy nights to eliminate theft.
Hold up well and resist chips or cracks quite well. Use them for espresso shots and they hold up to the temp changes quite well too.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register