- Easily suspends wine glasses at restaurants and bars
- Holds up to 24 glasses at a time
- Open slots allow bartenders to quickly slip glasses in and out, ensuring fast service
- Helps prevent dust, germs, or other debris from falling into the glasses' bowls
- Made of durable wood
- Maximizes valuable storage space
- Ladder design, walnut finish, and brass-colored chains create a rustic appeal
- Works with glass bases 3" in diameter or less
- Shipping Weight
- 5.89 lb.
- 35 Inches
- 14 Inches
- Glass Base Diameter
- <3 Inches
American Metalcraft GR1435 Details
Easily suspend wine glasses at your restaurant or bar with this American Metalcraft GR1435 14" x 35" walnut bar glass rack! Designed to hold up to 24 glasses at a time, this rack allows your bartenders to simply slip glasses in and out of the open slots, ensuring fast and efficient service. By securely hanging glasses upside down, you can also help prevent any dust, germs, or other debris from falling into the glasses' bowls. Glass bases with a diameter of 3" or less slide easily into the provided slots.
Made of durable wood, this rack is easy to assemble and hang from your venue's ceiling. Not only will it maximize your valuable storage space, the rack will keep your wine, martini, or cocktail glasses within reach. Plus, its ladder design, walnut finish, and brass-colored chains create a rustic appeal, complementing almost any decor. Save space without sacrificing beauty by hanging this walnut glass rack behind your bar or in your kitchen!
15 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
2 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
2 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register