We use these for our appetizer trays. I was hoping to be able to use disposable portion cups in the little holders, but they don't stay in place and could fall through. If you're going to use melamine portion cups they'll be perfect for you.
- Simple oblong shape for versatility
- Attractive black finish
- Great for appetizers, snacks, and fries
- Boasts two holders for ramekins or sauce cups
- Perfect for restaurants, cafes, bistros, and catered events
- Thunder Group ML509B1 2 oz. Bone Fluted Melamine Ramekin - 12/Pack
- Thunder Group ML509BL1 2 oz. Black Fluted Melamine Ramekin - 12/Pack
- Thunder Group ML509CB1 2 oz. Navy Blue Fluted Melamine Ramekin - 12/Pack
- Thunder Group ML509W1 2 oz. White Fluted Melamine Ramekin - 12/Pack
- American Metalcraft 1.5 oz. Fluted Black Melamine Ramekin - 12/Pack
- American Metalcraft 1.5 oz. Fluted White Melamine Ramekin - 12/Pack
- American Metalcraft 2 oz. Fluted Black Melamine Ramekin - 12/Pack
- American Metalcraft 2 oz. Fluted White Melamine Ramekin - 12/Pack
|American Metalcraft BSKB811 Specs|
|Height||3 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Sauce Cup Holder||2 Holders|
American Metalcraft BSKB811 Details
This American Metalcraft BSKB811 black oblong wire basket with ramekin holders provides a fun and exciting way to serve appetizers, sides, or even Fish 'n Chips! The oblong shaped wire basket allows you to be creative and versatile when serving appetizers or snacks, and the sleek, black finish adds to your tabletop display. It is a great way to serve burgers and fries, or sandwiches and chips in your sandwich shop or pizzeria.
This basket is ideal for serving fried appetizers and snacks such as french fries, onion rings, and mozzarella sticks. It can also be used to present your fresh baked breads or sweet desserts. Plus, two ramekin holders are connected to this basket so you can serve signature sauces, ketchup, or mustard along with your delicious treats. Use this basket at your bar or restaurant to serve your best sides and snacks in style!
Height: 3 1/4"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft BSKC118 Chrome Oblong Wire Basket with Ramekin Holders - 11" x 8" x 3 1/4"
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft BSKB96 Black Oblong Wire Basket with Ramekin Holders - 9" x 6" x 4"
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft BSKB80 Black Round Wire Basket with Ramekin Holders - 8" x 3 3/4"
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft BSKC69 Chrome Oblong Wire Basket with Ramekin Holders - 9" x 6" x 4"
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft BSKC08 Chrome Round Wire Basket with Ramekin Holders - 8" x 3 3/4"
People Talk About:baskets perfect great holders fries ramekin ramekins burgers cups hold
Absolutely love these baskets!! They are definitely a step up from the cheap plastic looking baskets, plus they save on scraping dishes! I use them with the sandwich liners to add a little class to the presentation.
We tested a lot of baskets, and these ended up being our go to choice. They don't rust or show wear even with hundreds of washes and are the perfect size for a burger and a side!
We use these for everything from a fish basket to chicken finger baskets. We put a 2 ounce souffle cup with sauce in the end ramekin holders and they work great. have had them for years with no issues.
I love these baskets. I have them in all of my restaurants. They are sturdy built and well made. The ramekin holders are great! Would purchase again!
We use these for bread baskets. The loops on the end are perfect for holding a ramekin of butter. We have used them for many years and they hold up.
These baskets work great for our restaurant! They hold an excellent portion of our main menu item with french fries or chips! Pair them with the disposable ramekin cups and red/white checkered paper for perfect presentation!
Affordable and sturdy wire baskets, perfect for burgers & fries or to hold appetizers like onion rings or tenders. The holders on the side of the basket are perfect for dipping sauces. Great addition to any casual dining establishment.
These baskets are very nice. Well built and sturdy. We use them to serve our hamburgers and house fries and the size is perfect to accommodate our large burgers
They work great! We use for burgers and fries. Pretty much indestructible! Very happy we made the change from china. I would recommend them for casual dinning..
These baskets are perfect for our complimentary chips and salsa. They hold the perfect amount for an appetizer portion of chips or fries. Very sturdy and looks great
We use these for our appetizers and calzones. They are made very well and can take a beating. They have a nice weight to them too. Really great product.
These are affordable and well constructed, but that's where the praise ends. The whole purpose of these baskets is to integrate ramekin holders so you can conveniently dip the contents into sauce. That's how it's pictured. The reality of it is that the 2oz melamine ramekins fall out of the half-loop holders on the sides of the baskets with slight pressure inwards, effectively rendering these baskets useless. We tried ordering multiple "test" baskets to see if we simply got a bad one the first time around, and they're all the same. We also ordered multiple different brands of 2oz melamine ramekins since the sidewall thickness can vary. We even ordered the ones used in the photo (which were the Winco 2oz plain black melamine ramekins) and those ALSO didn't work. This was a big disappointment and shows really shoddy product development from American Metalcraft. Who makes a product that doesn't even work? Read More
Thank you for your review, Bob. We are sorry to hear that these baskets did not suit you. A Customer Solutions Representative will contact you to get this issue resolved.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register