Earn up to $17.97 back (1,797 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Allows operator to adjust the table from a seated to standing position using simple up/down controls
- Strong powder coated gray steel frame with cross bars for stability
- Dual motors move up to 1 1/2" per second
- Memory controls for up to four preset sizes
- Adjustable height from 25" to 50 3/4"
- Attaches to most work surfaces from 47" to 75" wide and 24" to 36" deep
- Adjustable level glides to accommodate uneven floors
- 125V, 275 lb. lifting capacity; some assembly required
You May Also Need View All Items
- Alera ALEHT3004 3 3/4" Black Nylon Casters - 4/Case
- Alera ALETT4824CM 48" x 24" Cherry / Mahogany Rectangular Reversible Laminate Table Top
- Alera ALETT4824EW 48" x 24" Espresso / Walnut Rectangular Reversible Laminate Table Top
- Alera ALETT6024CM 60" x 24" Cherry / Mahogany Rectangular Reversible Laminate Table Top
- Alera ALETT6024EW 60" x 24" Espresso / Walnut Rectangular Reversible Laminate Table Top
- Alera ALETT6030CM 60" x 30" Cherry / Mahogany Rectangular Reversible Laminate Table Top
- Alera ALETT6030EW 60" x 30" Espresso / Walnut Rectangular Reversible Laminate Table Top
- Alera ALETT7224CM 72" x 24" Cherry / Mahogany Rectangular Reversible Laminate Table Top
|Alera ALEHT3SAG Specs|
|Features|| Electric Height Adjustment|
Electrical Assembly Included
|Plug Type||NEMA 1-15P|
Alera ALEHT3SAG Details
Set the perfect height from sitting to standing with this Alera ALEHT3SAG AdaptivErgo WorkRise gray 3-stage electric adjustable table base with memory controls! This reverse-telescoping height adjustable table base allows the operator to move from a sitting to a standing position, which encourages blood flow and keeps employees healthy and happy! And, thanks to the memory function, you can customize up to four pre-set heights using simple up and down controls.
A durable, gray powder-coated steel frame with cross bars ensures optimal stability, with the power to lift up to 275 lb. of equipment. Dual motors inside the base allow the unit to move up or down approximately 1 1/2" per second, with a broad range of 25" to 50 3/4" high. The base attaches to most common work table surfaces from 47" to 75" wide and 24" to 36" deep, providing you with ultimate flexibility when deciding which work station is best for you. A 125V electrical connection is required for operation.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 1-15P plug.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register