Other Available Fuel Types:
- Single open well with 5 slots for food pans; 25,000 BTUs
- Stainless steel construction
- Recessed infinite controls prevent clogging
- Fiberglass insulation between well compartments
- Easily adjustable undershelf
- Removable thermoplastic cutting board with full support shelf for stability
- 1/2” female NPT connection to regulator included
- Pans sold separately
- Advance Tabco TSS-5 Serving Shelf with Sneeze Guard - 78" x 10 3/16"
- Advance Tabco SU-25S 5" Food Table Stem Casters with Legs - 4/Set
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 1/2"
- Advance Tabco SU-45A 12" Adapter Bar
- Advance Tabco SU-23D 5 Well Hot Food Table Stainless Steel Undershelf and Legs
- Advance Tabco STOS-5-18 Stainless Steel Single Overshelf - 18" x 77 3/4"
- Advance Tabco Sleek Shield NSG-15-5WELL 5 Well Single Tier Self Service Food Shield with Stainless Steel Shelf - 78 1/2" x 19 3/4" x 18 1/2"
- Advance Tabco TCB-5 Cutting Board - 77 3/4" x 8"
|Advance Tabco WB-5G-NAT-X Specs|
|Shipping Weight||266 lb.|
|Width||77 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||22 5/8 Inches|
|Height||34 1/8 Inches|
|Depth (with cutting board)||30 5/8 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Number of Pans||5|
|Number of Wells||5|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Style|| Floor Model|
|Total BTU||25,000 BTU|
|Well Type||Open / Dry Well|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
Advance Tabco WB-5G-NAT-X Details
This Advance Tabco WB-5G natural gas five pan wetbath food table features a single well design that keeps your food products at proper temperatures with hot steam. By adding 1-2" of water to this wetbath food table, that is powered by 25,000 BTUs, your dishes will maintain correct temperatures so you can adhere to HACCP food temperature guidelines. This unit also includes an infinite control knob with 3 settings and indicator lights that are convenient additions to help set and adjust the temperature of the well. These components are recessed to help prevent clogging and breakage from spilled food and dropped pans. For additional work space to help with prep and plating, an 8" wide, white thermoplastic cutting board is included. The board is easily removable for cleaning, and it's supported by a full length shelf, offering excellent stability.
Made of stainless steel, the body and 8" deep liner of this food table are durable and easy to clean, and the galvanized steel legs come with adjustable plastic bullet feet. The galvanized steel undershelf is easy to assemble and adjust as needed. It's great for additional storage of ingredients, serving utensils, and more. A 1/2" female NPT connection to regulator is included.
Width: 77 3/4"
Depth: 22 5/8"
Depth with Cutting Board: 30 5/8"
Height: 34 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register