Advance Tabco TH2S-365 Wood Top Work Table with Stainless Steel Base - 36" x 60"
Other Available Sizes:
- Sturdy, stainless steel base
- Laminated, 1 3/4" hard maple top
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||Without Backsplash|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Legs||4|
|Table Style||Open Base|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wood top table?
- All wood products should be hand washed. If your wood top begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wooden top. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the top of the table, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood top will make it feel sticky or oily.
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Advance Tabco casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
Thanks to its laminated, 1 3/4" thick hard maple work top, this Advance Tabco TH2S-365 wood top work table provides ample space to carve meats, chop fruit, dice vegetables, and prep and plate foods in your busy commercial kitchen all in one location.
The Advance Tabco TH2S-365 wood top work table features a heavy duty, 18 gauge stainless steel open base for added storage space, and stainless steel 1 5/8" diameter legs, with 1" adjustable feet for precise leveling.
Left to Right: 60"
Front to Back: 36"
Height: 35 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Tablecraft 2924P 24" Black Magnetic Knife Holder / Strip
Ceiling Mounted Pot Racks
Cut Resistant Gloves
Advance Tabco TH2G-245 Wood Top Work Table with Galvanized Base - 24" x 60"
Advance Tabco TH2G-308 Wood Top Work Table with Galvanized Base - 30" x 96"
Advance Tabco TBS-366 Wood Top Baker's Table with Stainless Steel Base - 36" x 72"
Advance Tabco TH2S-307 Wood Top Work Table with Stainless Steel Base - 30" x 84"
Advance Tabco TH2S-244 Wood Top Work Table with Stainless Steel Base - 24" x 48"
Advance Tabco TH2G-367 Wood Top Work Table with Galvanized Base - 36" x 84"
Advance Tabco TH2S-308 Wood Top Work Table with Stainless Steel Base - 30" x 96"
Advance Tabco TH2G-244 Wood Top Work Table with Galvanized Base - 24" x 48"
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register