this rack is super sturdy and it is super quick to assemble. holds alot of weight and the sheet pans slide so easily on the rack, works great for our banquet department
Other Available Sizes:
- Holds up to 20 full size sheet trays
- Curved top design
- Heavy-duty welded aluminum construction
- Shelves spaced at 3" increments
- Includes (4) 5" stem-bolted casters
- 500 lb. maximum load capacity
- Perfect for storing and transporting baked goods
- Choice Full Size 19 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
- Choice Half Size 19 Gauge 13" x 18" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
- Advance Tabco 18-A-26 Full Size 16 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Sheet Pan
- Advance Tabco 18-8A-13 Half Size 18 Gauge 13" x 18" Wire in Rim Aluminum Sheet Pan
- Advance Tabco 18-8A-26 Full Size 18 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Sheet Pan
- Advance Tabco 18-8P-26 Full Size 18 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Perforated Sheet Pan
|Advance Tabco PR20-3K-X Specs|
|Width||20 1/4 Inches|
|Height||69 1/4 Inches|
|Loading Style||End Load|
|Pan Capacity||20 Pans|
|Pan Type||Half and Full Size Sheet Pans|
|Rack Style||Bun Pan|
|Shelf / Ledge Spacing||3 Inches|
|Type|| Full Height|
Sheet Pan Racks
Advance Tabco PR20-3K-X Details
Made of heavy gauge welded aluminum, this Advance Tabco PR20-3K end load sheet pan rack is the perfect way to transport up to 20 full size bun pans, or 40 half size pans, throughout your commercial kitchen or bakery. 3" of space between each shelf allows you to store items like cookies, doughnuts, and pastries. The Advance Tabco PR20-3K end load bun pan rack stands on durable 5" swivel casters for easy maneuverability.
Width: 20 1/4"
Height: 69 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
People Talk About:rack easily together assembled easy much pans perfectly racks rolls
I like this rack for many reasons but one is that it shipped unassembled so shipping was cheaper. Easy to put together. A reasonably sturdy rack.
Goes together easily, fits sheet pans perfectly. Rolls well with no difficulty or squeaks. We bought a couple for the walk in and they work perfectly.
This rack assembled easy together and rolls easily. We haven't filled it with food yet, but we plan on using them to transport meat in and out of the walk-in.
This rack has been tremendously better than the Regency ones that it replaced. The welds have held despite daily use. It does exactly the job it needs to do.
As advertised. We don't move our racks around very much, so the fact that it's not fully-welded doesn't matter so much. So far no stability problems or excessive rattling.
Love this unit:) I now have two of them. They are heavy duty...take a lot of weight and I use them for storage. I am sure I will purchase another in the future:)
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register