$2,476.35/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $74.29 back (7,429 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Fuel Types:
- 2 open wells; 3500 BTUs per burner
- Removable thermoplastic cutting board with full support shelf for stability
- Fiberglass insulation between well compartments
- Recessed infinite controls prevent clogging
- Enclosed base adds storage for plates, pans, and spices
- Stainless steel body and top; galvanized steel undershelf and legs
- 1/2" female NPT connector to regulator included
- Liquid propane
Works WithView All Items
- Advance Tabco Sleek Shield GSG-15-2WELL 2 Well Single Tier Self Service Food Shield with Glass Shelf - 32 9/16" x 19 3/4" x 18 1/2"
Advance Tabco HF-2G-LP-BS Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 117 lb.
- 31 13/16 Inches
- 22 5/8 Inches
- 34 1/8 Inches
- Depth (with cutting board)
- 30 5/8 Inches
- Base Style
- Partially Enclosed
- Without Casters
- Control Type
- Made in America
- Number of Pans
- Number of Wells
- Power Type
- Liquid Propane
- Floor Model
- Total BTU
- 7,000 BTU
- Well Type
- Open / Dry Well
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
Advance Tabco HF-2G-LP-BS Details
This Advance Tabco HF-2G-BS gas-powered hot food table is ideal for maintaining heat and serving your entrees and side dishes at your buffet, cafeteria, restaurant, and more. This food table is designed for either dry or wet heat holding and features 2 open wells that keep your food products at proper temperatures so you can adhere to HACCP food temperature guidelines. Each well is insulated with fiberglass to increase temperature control, and each burner's output reaches 3500 BTUs. Infinite control knobs with 3 settings and power indicator lights are convenient additions that help to set and adjust temperatures for each well. These components are also recessed to help prevent clogging and breakage from spilled food and dropped pans.
Made of stainless steel, the body and 8" deep, galvanized liners of this food table are durable and easy to clean, and the legs come with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet. The stainless steel undershelf is enclosed with stainless steel walls, creating additional storage space while eliminating the concern of items falling off the shelf. This enclosed base feature is great for busy kitchen staff that require ingredients and serving utensils to be close at hand and securely in one place. For additional work space to help with prep and plating, an 8" wide, white thermoplastic cutting board is included. The board is easily removable for cleaning, and it's supported by a full length shelf, offering excellent stability. A 1/2" female NPT connection to regulator is included.
Width 31 13/16"
Depth: 22 5/8"
Depth with Cutting Board: 30 5/8"
Height: 34 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco HF-2G-LP-BS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register