Other Available Voltages:
- Stainless steel body and top; galvanized steel legs and undershelf
- Removable thermoplastic cutting board with full support shelf for stability
- Adjustable legs with non-marking plastic bullet feet
- Recessed infinite control knobs prevent clogging
- Easily adjustable undershelf
- Indicator lights
- Two insulated open wells
You May Also Need View All Items
- Aluminum Steam Table Spillage / Water Pan
- Advance Tabco TBS-2 Buffet Shelf with Sneeze Guard
- Advance Tabco TCB-2 Cutting Board - 31 13/16" x 8"
- Advance Tabco TDS-2 Dish Shelf - 31 13/16" x 7"
- Advance Tabco TOS-2-18 Stainless Steel Double Overshelf - 18" x 31 13/16"
- Advance Tabco RC-2 31 13/16" Stainless Steel Roll Cover
- Advance Tabco SU-P-342 31 13/16" x 8" Cutting Board
- Advance Tabco STOS-2 Stainless Steel Single Overshelf - 12" x 31 13/16"
|Advance Tabco HF-2E-240 Specs|
|Width||31 13/16 Inches|
|Depth||30 5/8 Inches|
|Height||34 3/8 Inches|
|Wattage||1,500 - 2,000 Watts|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Pans||2|
|Number of Wells||2|
|Plug Type||NEMA 6-20P|
|Style|| Floor Model|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Well Type||Open / Dry Well|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
Advance Tabco HF-2E-240 Details
Keep all of your menu items piping hot and readily available with the Advance Tabco HF-2E-240 two well electric open well steam table! This powerful warming and holding unit can hold two 12" x 20" food pans full of pasta, meat, or other delicious foods in each well. This unit has a top made from 20 gauge type 302 stainless steel with die stamped pan openings, plus a body made from 22 gauge type 430 stainless steel. The sturdy legs are made with 1 5/8" diameter tubular galvanized steel, and adjustable bullet feet will accommodate different types of floors.
The durable undershelf is easy to assemble and adjust as needed. It's great for storing extra serving utensils, food pans, lids, and more to keep all of the tools you need close at hand. The non-marking plastic bullet feet ensure that your floors are protected, while the white thermoplastic full length cutting board gives you a little extra work space for changing out food pans or filling plates. For convenient cleaning, this cutting board is also removable, and it is supported by a full length shelf, ensuring excellent stability.
Fiberglass insulation between the wells allows for better heat retention and different holding temperatures for each well. For optimum heating versatility and temperature retention, each individual well is warmed by an exposed, easy-to-clean heating element independently controlled by an infinite control knob. These knobs are recessed to help prevent clogging from spilled food.
This unit is intended for dry use; spillage pans must be used for hot water bath. It requires a 208/240V electrical connection.
Width: 31 13/16"
Depth: 30 5/8"
Height: 34 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco HF-2E-240
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register