Other Available Voltages:
- Three sealed and insulated wells with manifold drains
- All-welded stainless steel construction
- Recessed thermostatic controls prevent clogging
- Built-in dish shelf adds valuable utility
- Removable front panel
- Removable thermoplastic cutting board with full support shelf for stability
- Includes drain assembly
- Advance Tabco Sleek Shield NSG-15-3WELL 3 Well Single Tier Self Service Food Shield with Stainless Steel Shelf - 47 7/8" x 19 3/4" x 18 1/2"
- Advance Tabco STOS-3 Stainless Steel Single Overshelf - 12" x 47 1/8"
- Advance Tabco STOS-3-18 Stainless Steel Single Overshelf - 18" x 47 1/8"
- Advance Tabco TA-255P 5" Enclosed Base Table Swivel Stem Casters - 4/Set
- Advance Tabco TBS-3 Buffet Shelf with Sneeze Guard
- Advance Tabco TOS-3 Stainless Steel Double Overshelf - 12" x 47 1/8"
- Advance Tabco TOS-3-18 Stainless Steel Double Overshelf - 18" x 47 1/8"
- Advance Tabco TSS-3 Serving Shelf with Sneeze Guard - 47 3/8" x 10 3/16"
|Advance Tabco HDSW-3-240-BS Specs|
|Width||47 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||28 1/4 Inches|
|Depth (with cutting board)||35 3/4 Inches|
|Base Style||Partially Enclosed|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Pans||3|
|Number of Wells||3|
|Plug Type||NEMA 6-20P|
|Style|| Floor Model|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Well Type||Sealed / Wet Well|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
Advance Tabco HDSW-3-240-BS Details
Ideal for maintaining heat and serving your entrees and side dishes at any buffet, cafeteria, or restaurant, this Advance Tabco HDSW-3-240-BS stainless steel heavy-duty three well electric sealed table is the perfect fit for operations of all sizes. Three sealed wells can hold 12'' x 20'' pans of pastas, meats, and vegetables, while allowing the food items to remain at optimal serving temperatures. Each well boasts fiberglass insulation, in addition to a sealed design with an easy-access manifold drain.
This table is designed for long lasting, heavy-duty use thanks to all-welded stainless steel construction that includes:
- 18 gauge, 304 series stainless steel body, dish shelf, and top with die stamped pan openings and self-rimmed design
- 18 gauge stainless steel legs with fully adjustable bullet feet
A full length thermoplastic cutting board is included for convenient prepping, and it's removable for easy cleaning! Plus, the cutting board is supported by a full length shelf underneath, ensuring a stable and secure work station. For added convenience, the front panel is also removable, providing effortless access to the elements inside. Other features include built-in indicator lights and thermostatic control knobs that are recessed to prevent clogging from spilled food.
The Advance Tabco HDSW-3-BS electric sealed table includes a manifold drain assembly. It requires a 208/240V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 47 1/8''
Front to Back: 35 3/4''
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco HDSW-3-240-BS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register