Arcoroc L7849 Fusion 18.25 oz. Stemless Wine Glass by Arc Cardinal - 12/Case
$32.10/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$33.49/Case|
- Inspired by laboratory flasks
- Multi-use chemistry theme suits your mixologists' creations in a variety of creative ways
- Excellent clarity for your colorful drink concoctions
- Features a rounded base and narrow top
- Perfect for contemporary, trendy bars, upscale restaurants, and nightclubs
Other Products from this Line
|Arcoroc L7849 Specs|
|Height||4 1/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||3 3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 7/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 5/8 Inches|
|Type||All Purpose Wine Glasses|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Arcoroc L7849 Details
Experiment with new creations using this Arcoroc L7849 Fusion 18.25 oz. stemless wine glass! Inspired by laboratory flasks, this eclectic piece instantly upgrades your drink service. From water or wine to your mixologist's signature cocktail, this glass is ideal to serve a variety of beverages in your upscale restaurant, trendy bar, or lively nightclub.
This glass features a rounded bottom with a narrow opening. This creates a unique beverage presentation that stands out against traditional glassware. The sturdy glass construction will withstand use in your commercial business, while its exceptional clarity will create an eye-catching presentation of colorful wines or fruit and herb infused beverages. Serve it alone, or pair this piece with other sizes from the Fusion collection for a complete and dynamic presentation.
Top Diameter: 2 5/8"
Bottom Diameter: 3 3/4"
Maximum Diameter: 3 7/8"
Height: 4 1/4"
Capacity: 18.75 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
People Talk About:glass thin wine wide stable rim offers knock key hard
A great all around wine glass, the rim is very thin but not too thin, which is key for a good wine glass. The wide base offers a stable foundation, making it hard to knock one of these over by accident.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register