5 lb. Raw Black Chia Seeds
|Buy 1 - 2||$23.49/Case|
- Nutritious superfood packed with antioxidants, fiber, and omega 3
- Subtle, nutty flavor with a crunchy, dense texture that softens in liquid
- Healthy alternative for thickening jams, smoothies, and sauces
- Mix into smoothies, bake into bread, fry into pancakes, or sprinkle on top of fruity pudding
- Easy, healthy addition to cafes, smoothie bars, and other health-conscious operations
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||5 lb.|
|Spice Type||Chia Seeds|
|Style||Seeds and Berries|
With a subtle, nutty flavor and dense crunch, raw black chia seeds are a versatile ingredient known for enhancing the health-benefits of luscious smoothies. When added to smoothies, puddings, and other liquid-based dishes, the seeds soften and provide a subtle texture. And regardless of the dish, black chia seeds pack of wallop of wholesome nutrients, including fiber and omega 3. As a superfood, chia boosts energy and helps to suppress appetite, making it ideal for health-conscious consumers.
Black chia seeds don't only blend well into smoothies or garnish creamy puddings, though. They're excellent baked into bread or grainy crackers and even fried into pancakes. Try them in everything from banana bread, pumpkin muffins, and strawberry jam, to cranberry apple pie and scrambled eggs. With chia seeds on hand, it's easy to create new, healthy recipes that customers are sure to love.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:love shakes seeds oats chia carrot banana
I love these chia seeds and use them in my carrot & banana oats. I also love to put them in my shakes as well.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register