- For light floor scrubbing prior to burnishing
- For rotary or automatic machines operating at low speeds of 175 - 600 RPM
- Polyester fibers in a non-woven web bond with a resin system that permeates the entire pad
- Distinct green color helps distinguish this pad from others
- Recommended for VCT, linoleum, and sheet vinyl
Other Products from this Line
- 3M 5000 13" TopLine Autoscrubber Floor Pad - 5/Case
- 3M 5000 20" TopLine Autoscrubber Floor Pad - 5/Case
- 3M 5000 14" x 20" TopLine Autoscrubber Pad - 10/Case
- 3M 5000 21" TopLine Autoscrubber Floor Pad - 5/Case
- 3M 5000 14" TopLine Autoscrubber Floor Pad - 5/Case
- 3M 5000 17" TopLine Autoscrubber Floor Pad - 5/Case
- 3M 5000 12" TopLine Autoscrubber Floor Pad - 5/Case
- 3M 5000 18" TopLine Autoscrubber Floor Pad - 5/Case
- 3M 5000 15" TopLine Autoscrubber Floor Pad - 5/Case
- 3M 5000 14" x 28" TopLine Autoscrubber Pad - 10/Case
- 3M 5000 19" TopLine Autoscrubber Floor Pad - 5/Case
|3M 5000 16IN Specs|
|Hole Diameter||3 3/8 Inches|
|Floor Type||Hard Floors|
|Made in America||Yes|
|RPM||175 - 600|
3M 5000 16IN Details
Scrub away dirt and scuffs to create a clean surface for burnishing with this 3M 5000 16" TopLine autoscrubber pad! This pad is specially designed for scrubbing floors prior to burnishing, and thanks to its polyester fibers, it can be used for light cleaning as well! This pad is compatible with rotary or automatic machines operating at low speeds of 175 - 600 RPM and is recommended for use on your VCT, linoleum, and sheet vinyl surfaces. Plus, the green color makes it easy to distinguish this pad from others in your floor care system.
3M floor pads are made to exacting standards and are backed by ongoing innovation and advancements in technology that make them among the most effective pads in the industry! This pad is made of nylon and polyester fibers and has abrasive particles bonded throughout the entire non-woven construction, instead of just the surface like some competitive pads. Its reliable, uniform construction guarantees less machine wobble and vibration, less operator fatigue, and better overall results. Plus, this pad is washable, reusable, and reversible for incredible longevity! And for added versatility, this pad has a perforation in the middle so that it can be used with or without the center hole.
Hole Diameter: 3 3/8"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
3M 5000 16IN
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register