- Restores gloss to dull floors with hard finishes while removing marks and scuffs
- For electric, battery, or propane machines operating at ultra high speeds of 1500 RPM and above
- For buffing and limited spray cleaning
- Natural and polyester fibers in a non-woven web bond with a resin system to permeate the entire pad
- Distinct tan color coding helps distinguish this pad from your others
Other Products from this Line
- 3M 3500 20" Natural Blend Tan Heavy Duty Burnishing Floor Pad - 5/Case
- 3M 3500 24" Natural Blend Tan Heavy Duty Burnishing Floor Pad - 5/Case
- 3M 3500 21" Natural Blend Tan Heavy Duty Burnishing Floor Pad - 5/Case
- 3M 3500 18" Natural Blend Tan Heavy Duty Burnishing Floor Pad - 5/Case
- 3M 3500 19" Natural Blend Tan Heavy Duty Burnishing Floor Pad - 5/Case
- 3M 3500 27" Natural Blend Tan Heavy Duty Burnishing Floor Pad - 5/Case
|3M 3500 17in Specs|
|Hole Diameter||3 3/8 Inches|
|Floor Type||Hard Floors|
|Made in America||Yes|
3M 3500 17in Details
Remove scuff marks to restore a brilliant gloss on your dull, worn floors with this 3M 3500 natural blend 17" burnishing pad! This pad is specially designed for buffing, and thanks to its versatility and non-woven construction, allows you to treat hard finishes in high traffic conditions! This pad is compatible with electric, battery, or propane machines operating at high speeds of 1500 RPM and above. This burnishing pad is recommended for use on your linoleum, VCT, or vinyl surfaces. Plus, the tan color makes it easy to distinguish from others in your floor care system.
3M floor pads are made to exacting standards and are backed by ongoing innovation and advancements in technology that make them among the most effective pads in the industry! This pad is made of nylon and polyester fibers and has abrasive particles bonded throughout the entire non-woven construction, instead of just the surface like some competitive pads. Its reliable, uniform construction guarantees less machine wobble and vibration, less operator fatigue, and better overall results. Plus, this pad is washable, reusable, and reversible for incredible longevity! And for added versatility, this pad has a perforation in the middle so that it can be used with or without the center hole.
Hole Diameter: 3 3/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
3M 3500 17in
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register