Customers Also Viewed
- Restores gloss to dull floors with a variety of finishes while minimizing swirl marks
- For electric, battery, or propane machines operating at ultra high speeds of 1500 RPM and above
- Natural and polyester fibers in a non-woven web bond with a resin system to permeate the entire pad
- Distinct white color coding helps distinguish this pad from your others
Other Products from this Line
- 3M 3300 27" Natural Blend White Light Duty Burnishing Floor Pad - 5/Case
- 3M 3300 17" Natural Blend White Light-Duty Burnishing Floor Pad - 5/Case
- 3M 3300 15" Natural Blend White Light-Duty Burnishing Floor Pad - 5/Case
- 3M 3300 19" Natural Blend White Light Duty Burnishing Floor Pad - 5/Case
- 3M 3300 21" Natural Blend White Light Duty Burnishing Floor Pad - 5/Case
- 3M 3300 24" Natural Blend White Light Duty Burnishing Floor Pad - 5/Case
|3M 3300 20in Specs|
|Hole Diameter||3 3/8 Inches|
|Floor Type||Hard Floors|
|Made in America||Yes|
3M 3300 20in Details
Restore a pristine gloss to your dull, worn floors while minimizing swirl marks with this 3M 3300 Natural Blend 20" burnishing pad! It can be used on a wide variety of finishes and in a wide variety of traffic conditions to provide you with a product that is as versatile as it is effective. Compatible with electric, battery, or propane machines operating at ultra high speeds of 1500 RPM and above, this pad is an excellent choice for use on VCT, linoleum, and sheet vinyl surfaces. And thanks to its distinct white color coding, it couldn't be any easier to distinguish between this pad and others in your floor care system.
3M floor pads are made to exacting standards and are backed by ongoing innovation and advancements in technology that make them among the most effective pads in the industry! This model's high-quality natural and polyester fibers in a non-woven web combine with a durable resin system that permeates the entire pad for optimum performance, instead of just the surface like some competitive pads. Its reliable, uniform construction guarantees less machine wobble and vibration, less operator fatigue, and better overall results. Plus, this pad is washable, reusable, and reversible for incredible longevity! And for added versatility, this pad has a perforation in the middle so that it can be used with or without the center hole.
Hole Diameter: 3 3/8"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
3M 3300 20in
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register