These do a great job of keeping food inside of them and makes clean up super easy. I would definitely recommend the use of these liners.
$14.41/BoxShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 4||$15.61/Box|
Other Available Sizes:
- Fits 2 qt. round pans with a 5 1/2" diameter and 8 3/16" depth
- Creates physical barrier between pan and sticky/baked-on foods
- Reduces potential for surface contamination
- Thick nylon material can withstand temperatures between -70 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ensures harmful grease is thrown out instead of clogging sink drains
- Prevents the need for tough scrubbing and extends the life of pots and pans
- Disposable for faster cleanup times
- Perfect for soups, sauces, and gravy within buffet or serving lines
- Vollrath 78710 1.25 Qt. Stainless Steel Bain Marie Pot
$17.22/EachOut Of Stock
- Vollrath 78720 2 Qt. Stainless Steel Bain Marie Pot
- Choice 1.5 Qt. Stainless Steel Bain Marie Pot
|Type||Round Inset Liners|
Extend the life of your pans and save both time and money with the help of this 2 qt. round nylon pan liner! This disposable liner is sized for use with 2 qt. pans which feature a 5 1/2" diameter and 8 3/16" depth and, when in place, creates a physical barrier between your clean pans and the food inside. Simply line the pan with the item, serve, and sanitize when finished! There is no direct food-to-metal contact, which drastically reduces the potential for surface contamination, in addition to making your food taste better than ever.
Designed with reliable and versatile performance in mind, the liner features a thicker nylon material than traditional PTL liners that is great for cooking with higher temperatures. It can be used for cold storage, or within a temperature range of -70 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for buffets or serving lines with sauces, soups, gravy, and other sticky or baked-on foods. Not only does it also prevent tough, repetitive scrubbing that shortens the life of your pans, it is also conveniently disposable, ensuring harmful grease is thrown out rather than clogging your sink drains. Plus, its disposability will save valuable time on clean up and ultimately reduce labor costs in your restaurant or catering kitchen.
Capacity: 2 qt.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
People Talk About:great liners batter clean cleaning definitely easier easy eggs food
I use this liner in our 2 qt when we make scrambled eggs and pancake batter. It is a great item to keep our cleaning easier.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register