Choice 1/4" Blade Assembly and Push Block for French Fry Cutters
Other Available Sizes:
- Cuts 1/4" thick French fries
- Great for restaurants, food trucks, snack stands, and more
- Compatible with all Choice French fry cutters
- Sturdy and sharp stainless steel blade
- Durable cast aluminum push block and blade assembly frame
First, remove the pusher block, blade frame and shield. Wash, rinse, sanitize, and then dry these parts. Before reassembling, wipe down the frame with a detergent solution, followed by a sanitizer solution.
How to assemble:
Tighten the nuts and bolts to attach the cutter handle and use a screwdriver to fasten the pusher block. Insert the shield, and then secure the blade frame by tightening the wing nuts.
How to use:
Place a potato on the shield between the pusher block and the blade frame. Swiftly pull the handle toward the blade frame to slice the potato.
Watch this video to learn how to use, clean and maintain your French fry cutter! These step by step visual instructions will be sure to help you keep your French fry cutter with a 1/4 inch blade running like new.
Customer questions about this product
- Are the blades interchangeable?
- Yes, if you replace the blade and pusher block together, you can easily switch a Choice, Thunder Group, or Winco brand French fry blade from one cutter to another. The blade frames are the same size and the mounting screws at positioned at the same locations. However, the replacement blades and pusher blocks are not compatible with Nemco fry cutters.
- Can I use this French fry / potato cutter when working with sweet potatoes?
- No, it is recommended to not use sweet potatoes with this French fry / potato cutter since sweet potatoes are too hard and too dense to properly pass through the cutter blades. Forcing sweet potatoes through could ultimately end up breaking the blades.
Quickly and easily create fresh-cut fries with the assistance of this Choice 1/4" French fry cutter blade assembly and push block. Producing 1/4" thick slices, this blade and push block are great for traditional, skinny fries at your restaurant, food truck, snack stand, and more! This blade and pusher are compatible with all Choice French fry cutters (sold separately), so you can easily exchange blade sizes and cuts on your existing machine.
Made of stainless steel, this blade remains sturdy and sharp as it effortlessly slices your potato. Plus, it won't rust, maintaining its sparkling appearance and sanitary design for years to come. Thanks to this push block and blade assembly's frame cast aluminum construction, the block forces your potato through the blade, while the frame secures the blade.
Hand wash only.
Paper French Fry Cups
Stainless Steel French Fry Scoop with Double Handle
Avantco Free Standing 2 Bulb Heat Lamp / Food Warmer
Ketchup and Ketchup Packets
8 oz. Acrylic Dredge / Measuring Cup
Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan False Bottoms
Countertop Food Warmers
Standard Duty Potato / Fry Cutters
Overall User Rating: Choice 1/4" Blade Assembly and Push Block for French Fry Cutters ( 5.0 stars from 3 reviews )
Great additive to the 3/8" slicer. Allowed for more versatile use of my equipment and fit very well. The storage is compact and installation is quick and easy. Recommend using for smaller fries, and convient "swap" to the larger fries when not needed.
Wil S. from Home Cooking Posted on 02/29/2012
I just received this 1/4" cutter with pusher block. It does a great job cutting the potatoes into fries. I also have the 3/8". Both work great with the potato cutter that I previously purchased here.
Edsel S. Posted on 08/31/2011
I ordered the 1 half inch cuter and frame. The fries are outstanding but a little too thick for my liking. The thicker the fry the long it takes to cook properly. The cutter is top quality and very efficient.
Walter B. from Belles Enterprises Posted on 12/13/2010
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register