Choice 1/2" Blade Assembly for French Fry Cutters
- Cuts 1/2" thick French fries, when used with a push block
- Great for restaurants, food trucks, snack stands, and more
- Compatible with all Choice French fry cutters
- Sturdy and sharp stainless steel blade
- Durable cast aluminum frame keeps blade stable
First, remove the pusher block, blade frame and shield. Wash, rinse, sanitize, and then dry these parts. Before reassembling, wipe down the frame with a detergent solution, followed by a sanitizer solution.
How to assemble:
Tighten the nuts and bolts to attach the cutter handle and use a screwdriver to fasten the pusher block. Insert the shield, and then secure the blade frame by tightening the wing nuts.
How to use:
Place a potato on the shield between the pusher block and the blade frame. Swiftly pull the handle toward the blade frame to slice the potato.
Watch this video to learn how to use, clean and maintain your French fry cutter! These step by step visual instructions will be sure to help you keep your French fry cutter with a 1/2 inch blade running like new.
Customer questions about this product
- Are the blades interchangeable?
- Yes, if you replace the blade and pusher block together, you can easily switch a Choice, Thunder Group, or Winco brand French fry blade from one cutter to another. The blade frames are the same size and the mounting screws at positioned at the same locations. However, the replacement blades and pusher blocks are not compatible with Nemco fry cutters.
- Can I use this French fry / potato cutter when working with sweet potatoes?
- No, it is recommended to not use sweet potatoes with this French fry / potato cutter since sweet potatoes are too hard and too dense to properly pass through the cutter blades. Forcing sweet potatoes through could ultimately end up breaking the blades.
Make tasty fresh-cut fries with the assistance of this Choice 1/2" blade assembly for French fry cutters. With a compatible push block (sold separately), this assembly produces 1/2" thick slices. It's great for creating traditional, skinny fries at your restaurant, food truck, snack stand, and more! This blade is compatible with all Choice French fry cutters (sold separately), so you can easily exchange blade sizes and cuts on your existing machine.
Made of stainless steel, this blade remains sturdy and sharp as it effortlessly slices your potato. Plus, it won't rust, maintaining its sparkling appearance and sanitary design for years to come. Thanks to the frame's cast aluminum construction, it remains stable during use.
Hand wash only.
Paper French Fry Cups
Stainless Steel French Fry Scoop with Double Handle
Avantco Free Standing 2 Bulb Heat Lamp / Food Warmer
Ketchup and Ketchup Packets
8 oz. Acrylic Dredge / Measuring Cup
Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan False Bottoms
Countertop Food Warmers
Standard Duty Potato / Fry Cutters
Frequently Purchased Together
Choice 3/8" Blade Assembly for French Fry Cutters
Choice 1/4" Blade Assembly for French Fry Cutters
Vollrath 47714 7/16" French Fry Cutter
Vollrath 47713 3/8" French Fry Cutter
Choice 1/4" Blade Assembly and Push Block for French Fry Cutters
Overall User Rating: Choice 1/2" Blade Assembly for French Fry Cutters ( 5.0 stars from 1 review )
This is a great cutter for making larger cut french fries! It works wonders when you want to perfectly dice a lot of potatoes, simply run the potatoes through then dice away!!
Eric K. Posted on 06/07/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register