2016 WebstaurantStore Scholarship
What is the WebstaurantStore Scholarship?
The WebstaurantStore Scholarship is a $1,500 grant for students who are currently enrolled in, or are planning to attend, culinary arts school or college majoring in the Culinary Arts or Hospitality Management fields. We've set up this scholarship in order to support the next generation of innovative chefs and restaurant managers, who are such a critical part of WebstaurantStore's success.
Who is eligible for this scholarship?
This scholarship is open to all students who are currently enrolled in a Culinary Arts or Hospitality Management program (including Culinary Schools), as well as high school seniors, GED students, and non-traditional learning students who plan to enroll in similar programs at the start of the next year.
How do I apply?
Submit your application by filling out the form to the right. You will need to include:
- Your name, e-mail address, and phone number
- Your major
- The name of the school you attend or will be attending
- A 500 word essay attachment (in .doc or .pdf format) that describes how you became interested in a Culinary Arts or Hospitality career and what you hope to bring to the industry
Terms and Conditions
- Must be enrolled full-time or part-time, or plan to be enrolled, in a college or culinary arts school
- Must be majoring in culinary arts, Hospitality Management, or a closely related field
- Appliction essay should be no longer than 500 words, and it should be submitted as a .doc or .pdf file
- All submissions will be reviewed before a winner is chosen, only one applicant will be selected as the winner
- The winner will be contacted within 60 days of the application deadline, and their name will be posted on the scholarship page
- The winner will receive a one-time grant of $1,500
- This scholarship is only offered to U.S. Citizens
- Applications are due by June 15th of each year