Vollrath Wear-Ever 67114 14" Natural Finish Aluminum Fry Pan with TriVent Chrome Plated Handle
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 3||$32.99/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of heavy gauge impact-resistant energy-efficient 3004 aluminum
- TriVent handle design reduces heat transfer from the pan to the user
- Riveted-on handle ensures longevity and a secure connection
You May Also Need
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has called for the total elimination of PFOA by the year 2015. Check out this video to see how Vollrath has responded by creating three new environmentally friendly coatings for their fry pans!
|Height||2 3/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||10 7/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||14 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- Fry pan and sauce pan handles can be attached by rivets or by welds. A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Built from thick, 6-gauge, impact-resistant 3004 aluminum and designed with Vollrath's innovative TriVent chrome-plated steel handle, this Vollrath WearEver 67114 14" fry pan is perfect for frying, scrambling, sauteing, or searing in any commercial kitchen! With a unique, ergonomic, vented design, its TriVent handle reduces heat transfer from the pan to the handle more than 20 degrees Fahrenheit, when compared to traditional fry pan handles. Plus, the handle is riveted on to ensure a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen. This aluminum fry pan is perfect for chefs looking for heavy-duty cookware that is comfortable to use!
Overall Dimensions: Top Diameter: 14"
Bottom Diameter: 10 7/8"
Height: 2 3/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
DownloadsWarranty Cookware Care
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Vollrath 67914 Wear-Ever 14" Natural Finish Aluminum Fry Pan with TriVent Silicone Handle
Vollrath 67634 Wear-Ever 14" Non-Stick Fry Pan with SteelCoat x3 Interior and TriVent Chrome Plated Handle
Stainless Steel and Aluminum Fry Pans
Non-Stick Fry Pans
Vollrath N7014 Arkadia 14" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
Vollrath E4014 Wear-Ever 14" Ever-Smooth Natural Finish Aluminum Fry Pan - Rivetless
14" Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan with Helper Handle
The Volrath 14" Aluminum is a solid product. It heats evenly across the hole diameter of the pan. We use it on a high power burner and find it easy to control the heat distributed through the pan.
Jonathan N. from Local Alternative Inc. Posted on 01/18/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register