Vollrath 67010 Wear-Ever 10" Non-Stick Fry Pan with PowerCoat2 and TriVent Chrome Plated Handle
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- PowerCoat2 dual-layer ceramic-reinforced coating
- Constructed from heavy-duty impact resistant 3004 aluminum
- TriVent handle design reduces heat transfer from the pan to the user
- Riveted-on handle ensures longevity and a secure connection
You May Also Need
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has called for the total elimination of PFOA by the year 2015. Check out this video to see how Vollrath has responded by creating three new environmentally friendly coatings for their fry pans!
|Height||2 1/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||7 5/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||10 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- Fry pan and sauce pan handles can be attached by rivets or by welds. A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Perfect for frying, scrambling, sauteing, or searing, the Vollrath 10" Wear-Ever 67010 fry pan features Vollrath's PowerCoat2 dual-layer, ceramic-reinforced non-stick coating for superior durability and easy cleaning. This coating shields each pan against scratching and tarnishing while it simultaneously prevents food from bonding with the pan, reducing the need for using oils and fats during cooking. As a result, food will slide from the pan without clinging.
Made of durable 8 gauge, impact-resistant 3004 aluminum, this fry pan is great for chefs looking for heavy-duty cookware that is comfortable to use! With a unique, ergonomic, vented design, its innovative TriVent chrome-plated handle reduces heat transfer from the pan to the handle by more than 20 degrees Fahrenheit compared to traditional frying pan handles. Additionally, the handle is riveted on to ensure a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen.
Top Diameter: 10"
Bottom Diameter: 7 5/8"
Height: 2 1/8"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
DownloadsWarranty Cookware Care
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Vollrath 67810 Wear-Ever 10" Non-Stick Fry Pan with PowerCoat2 and TriVent Silicone Handle
Stainless Steel and Aluminum Fry Pans
Non-Stick Fry Pans
Vollrath N7010 Arkadia 10" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
Vollrath 7010 Arkadia 10" Natural Finish Aluminum Fry Pan
Vollrath E4010 Wear-Ever 10" Ever-Smooth Natural Finish Aluminum Fry Pan - Rivetless
10" Aluminum Fry Pan
Pot and Pan Handle Covers
This is a great pan. So far has held up great for home use. it is easy to clean and releases food. I have put it through the dishwasher ( I know, not good) and so far shows no signs of wear. Coating is still as great looking as it was when I first got it almost a year ago.
Sharla I. Posted on 10/11/2015
I purchased this pan for seone who insists on having a nonstick fry pan. I've used it a few times and I really like it. Its a really substantial pan and the coating seems to be durable enough. Its bottom doesn't slide on the cast iron grates on my stove as well as stainless or carbon steel but its not really a bog deal. O may buy a larger one soon for her too.
Brett P. Posted on 01/23/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register