Vollrath Overall Customer Rating:
In business for over 135 years, Vollrath knows what it takes to create innovative, durable foodservice equipment. Their goal is to make every part of the foodservice industry faster and more efficient, while creating environmentally conscious products with sustainable manufacturing practices. Vollrath has expanded from humble beginnings in Wisconsin to site locations across the world. Read more
These serving spoons, spatulas, and tongs from Vollrath are made of high temperature silicone that can withstand up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit in some cases.
A good mixer is necessary for any commercial kitchen. Vollrath offers a variety of mixers in several speeds and sizes depending on what kind of foodservice operation you run.
Boil, simmer, and reduce sauces and soups, and more in a durable, practical aluminum sauce pan from Vollrath. Available in several sizes and price ranges, and featuring various extras, aluminum sauce pans from Vollrath are sure to stand up to any task.
Chop, slice, and dice quickly and efficiently to create salads, sandwiches, salsas, and more. These machines are simple and safe to use and are available in several sizes and materials.
- #1 Can Openers and #2 Can Openers
- 12 Compartment Vollrath Glass Racks
- 20 Compartment Vollrath Glass Racks
- 30 Compartment Vollrath Glass Racks
- 36 Compartment Vollrath Glass Racks
- 42 Compartment Vollrath Glass Racks
- 48 oz. Slide Top Server / Dispenser Jars, Lids, and Collars
- 49 Compartment Vollrath Glass Racks
- 9 Compartment Vollrath Glass Racks
- Amber High Temperature Plastic Food Pans & Lids
- Batter Dispensers and Stands
- Black High Temperature Plastic Food Pans & Lids
- Bottom Mount Hot Food Wells
- Bread Loaf Pans
- Bun / Sheet Pans
- Carbon Steel Fry Pans
- Carving Stations / Carving Shelves
- Cereal Dispensers and Dry Food Dispensers
- Chafer Boxes
- Chafing Dishes
- Cheese Slicers and Cheese Cutters
- Coated Handle Metal Ladles
- Cocktail Shakers & Strainers
- Coffee and Beverage Labeling