Taylor 3621N 5" Commercial Anti-Microbial Instant Read Probe Thermometer
- Sanitary plastic storage case
- Shatter proof plastic lens
- Stainless steel stem
- +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit at dial midpoint
- NSF listed
1. Get one glass of ice.
2. Fill with water.
3. Slide your thermometer into the built-in wrench.
4. Place the thermometer in the ice water, ensuring that the dimple is underwater.
5. Wait until the thermometer stops moving.
6. Turn the dial until it reads 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Start measuring the temperature of your food!
Learn how to quickly and easily calibrate your dial probe thermometer for your specific needs!
Customer questions about this product
- How do I safely and thoroughly clean my Taylor thermometer?
- Your Taylor thermometer is constructed of a durable stainless steel probe, and in some cases, a plastic head. When cleaning your thermometer, do not immerse it in water or use it in the dishwasher unless the description specifically states that it is waterproof and dishwasher safe. Simply clean the stainless steel stem with hot, soapy water and wipe the head with a damp cloth.
The Taylor 3621N 5" Commercial anti-microbial instant read probe thermometer includes an anti-microbial plastic storage sleeve that offers maximum protection against bacteria and mold. With its stainless steel stem and shatter proof plastic lens, you can be certain this thermometer will last you a long time. A patented recalibration wrench will save you time and frustration, while accuracy from 0 to 220 degrees Fahrenheit will meet your basic needs.
Anti Fatigue Floor Mats
Dishwashing & Heavy Duty Gloves
1 Gallon Advantage Chemicals Oven and Grill Cleaner 4/Case
Taylor 3516 4 3/4" TruTemp Digital Instant Read Probe Thermometer
Taylor 1442 Critical Care Digital Thermometer
Taylor 6092NPR 5" Reduce Cross-Contamination Thermometer – Purple / Allergy
Taylor 6092NBR 5" Reduce Cross-Contamination Thermometer – Brown / Cooked Meat
Taylor 6072N 5" Superior Grade Bi-Therm Dial Probe Thermometer
Taylor 6092NRD 5" Reduce Cross-Contamination Thermometer – Red / Raw Meat
Taylor 6092NBL 5" Reduce Cross-Contamination Thermometer – Blue / Fish
Taylor 5" Reduce Cross-Contamination Thermometers – 5 / Set
Frequently Purchased Together
Taylor 5924 2 5/8" Classic Refrigerator / Freezer Dial Thermometer
Taylor 5925N Classic Refrigerator / Freezer Tube Thermometer
Mandoline Slicer with Hand Guard
13 Qt. Stainless Steel Footed Colander
Taylor 9842FDA 5" Waterproof Digital Probe Thermometer with 1.5mm Wide Probe
8" x 3" Perforated Blade Turner - Wood Handle
Dial Oven Thermometer - NSF
14" Stainless Steel French Whip
12 oz. Clear Plastic Scoop
Taylor 3507 TruTemp 2" Refrigerator / Freezer Dial Thermometer
2" Dial Grill Thermometer - NSF
Taylor 9877FDA 3" Waterproof Digital Pen Thermometer with 1.5mm Diameter Probe
Overall User Rating: Taylor 3621N 5" Commercial Anti-Microbial Instant Read Probe Thermometer ( 5.0 stars from 4 reviews )
Very nice accurate thermometer for a fraction of the price from other retailers. Its very nice that the range is right where I need it to be and doesn't start at a high read.
Troy S. from Nye Square Posted on 10/01/2013
this is the thermometer that I keep as my go-to. I like the built-in hex on the sleeve for easy calibration is perfect. simple and utilitarian, like me!
Matthew M. Posted on 03/27/2013
This is an inexpensive and durable pocket thermometer. It only goes up to about 220 degrees F but that is plenty for most standard uses.
Tom M. Posted on 10/11/2012
Great size and accuracy - love the storage container - easy to calibrate - easy to read temperatures. Satisfies BOH requirements. Great pricing from Webstaurant.
Ellen D. from Steelwagon Franks Posted on 04/29/2012
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register