Star Max 601SPRF Countertop Stock Pot Range
- Heavy-duty one piece cast iron grate
- Standing pilot for easy ignition
- High performance burner
- Stainless steel cool-touch bull nose front protects knobs
- Removable crumb tray
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
|Width||18 1/8 Inches|
|Height||25 5/8 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||1|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
Craft your most popular soup, stock, chili, and more with the Star Max 601SPRF countertop stock pot range! This countertop range features a 110,000 BTU two-piece cast iron burner covered by a heavy-duty cast iron grate for outstanding cooking power and versatility. It comes with heavy duty metal temperature control knobs for long-lasting performance that are covered by a stainless steel bull nose for operator comfort. A removable crumb tray allows for easy cleaning, and the unit's 6" heavy duty legs are adjustable to best meet your business's needs. This stock pot range is field convertible between liquid propane and natural gas.
Left to Right: 18 1/8"
Front to Back: 26"
Height: 25 5/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Book of Matches - 2000/Case
Bakers Pride Restaurant Series BPSP-36-3-D Liquid Propane Two Burner Side-by-Side Stock Pot Range
Bakers Pride Restaurant Series BPSP-18-2 Liquid Propane Single Burner Stock Pot Range
Bakers Pride Restaurant Series BPSP-18-2-D Natural Gas Two Burner Stock Pot Range
Bakers Pride Restaurant Series BPSP-36-2-D Natural Gas Two Burner Side-by-Side Stock Pot Range
Bakers Pride BPSP-18J-16 Restaurant Series Wok Range with 16" Burner - 125,000 BTU
Bakers Pride Restaurant Series BPSP-18-3-D Liquid Propane Two Burner Stock Pot Range
Garland GI-SH/WO/IN 3500 Drop-In Induction Range - 240V, 3.5 kW
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register