Star Max 526CMA-CUL Two Plate Cheese Melter Finishing Oven 26" (Canadian Use Only)
- Free Shipping!
Add to cart or login. (You can remove it at any time.)
- 5 pull out shelf positions
- Forced convection for greater productivity and safety
- UL Listed, 1600W; 5-20P plug for Canadian operation
|Width||25 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||12 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||20 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||10 1/2 Inches|
|Number of Shelves||1|
Customer questions about this product
- “What does it mean if an item or voltage is designated for International Use?”
- An item that has been designated for International Use has been designed to accommodate a foreign electrical standard that differs from electrical standards in the United States. These differences make International Use items incompatible with US electrical standards. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order for more information regarding items and voltages designated for International Use.
Use the Star Max 526CMA-CUL cheese melter to toast sandwiches, melt cheese, or even brown the top of casseroles right before serving to achieve optimum taste and appearance! Its forced convection system keeps the exterior of this countertop cheese melter cool to the touch, and increases productivity by circulating pre-heated air around the oven chamber.
Two quartz infrared elements provide faster, more consistent heating than metal elements, and the unit's 5 shelf positions allow precise height adjustment for finishing entrees. A 15 minute timer helps you achieve perfect results every time. The Star Max 526CMA-CUL two plate finishing oven is energy efficient too, with a power-saver function that reduces energy consumption. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details. The Star Max 526CMA-CUL cheese melter is UL Listed and requires a 120V electrical connection. A 6' cord and NEMA 5-20P plug are included. Backed by a 2 year parts and labor warranty.
This unit is wired for Canadian operation.
Width: 25 3/4"
Depth: 12 7/8"
Product Opening: 20 1/4" x 10 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Star Manufacturing assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register