Regal Granulated Garlic 12 oz.
- To save more:Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
- Balanced texture
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between granulated garlic and garlic powder?
- The difference lies in the grinding process. Granulated garlic is ground into granules with coarse texture, like fine cornmeal. Garlic powder is ground into a fine, flour-like substance. Garlic powder is ideal for dispersing in liquids. It dissolves almost instantly when incorporated into any dish; granulated garlic takes a few minutes to dissolve and release its flavor. Both granulated and powdered garlic can be used for dry rubs, seasoning meats for grilling, and other meat flavoring applications. While powder is cheaper, it can be a bit more difficult to work with (it adheres to damp surfaces and has a tendency to stick to the pan).
Use the following substitutions for granulated, powdered and fresh garlic. Please note: All measurements are approximate.
- If substituting garlic powder for granulated garlic: 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder is equal to 1 teaspoon granulated garlic.
- If substituting granulated garlic for fresh garlic: 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic is equal to 1 fresh clove.
- If substituting garlic powder for fresh garlic: 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder is equal to 1 fresh clove.
Add some zest to your entrees with Regal Granulated Garlic! Use this granulated seasoning as a quick and easy substitute for fresh garlic. It's easy to use, requires less labor and prep time, and has a longer shelf life than fresh garlic. A member of the onion family, garlic has a pungent and spicy flavor. This garlic has a balanced texture; not too grainy but not to powdery.
Use Regal Granulated Garlic to add flavor to stocks, soups, sauces, braises, and stews. Sprinkle on bread to make garlic bread in a snap!
Note: Best if rehydrated before using. When substituting for whole garlic gloves: 1/2 tsp. of granulated garlic in 1 tsp. of water is the equivalent of approximately 2 garlic cloves.
Contains 12 oz. of product.
Frequently Purchased Together
Regal Granulated Onion 12 oz.
Regal Whole Cloves 6 oz.
Regal Chives .5 oz.
Regal Parsley Flakes 1.5 oz.
Regal Ground Allspice 8 oz.
Regal Fancy Oregano Leaves 3 oz.
Regal Extra Coarse Kosher Salt 16 oz.
Regal Whole Nutmeg 8 oz.
Regal Fine Ground Cayenne Pepper 8 oz.
Regal Onion Powder 9 oz.
Regal Thyme Leaves 3.5 oz.
Regal Bulk Minced Onion 5 lbs.
Overall User Rating: Regal Granulated Garlic 12 oz. ( 5.0 stars from 11 reviews )
This is a great product by regal brands. Much cheaper than most other brands and the quality is just as good. I will always get my spices on this site
Yuriy R. Posted on 03/26/2014
Regal Granulated Garlic 12 oz. is great for every dish that needs a kick. We do not like the garlic salts and enjoy having a lot of fresh garlic on hand this is perfect.
Rachel Y. Posted on 01/06/2014
One thing I found out if I use recipes that calls for Granulated Garlic . Regal knows what you need. From experience tried a variety of Garlic and when I get a smooth tasty Garlic my dish will taste good and that is what I got using Regal Granulated Garlic brought out the flavor without putting some off taste in my food I would say Buy Buy Buy keep it stocked.
Rodney S. from Home Use Posted on 12/02/2013
The regal granulated garlic is perfect for cooking. The price is right and the taste is great. Will continued to purchased from your website. Great product.
Joyce H. Posted on 11/06/2013
I use garlic salt in a lot of my cooking. This garlic salt is very flavorable and I love the container it is in. Definitely a good value.
Deborah S. Posted on 10/13/2013
I go through garlic like it's water -- and this stuff is great! But it in bulk, because you can never have too much garlic. Especially at this price.
David M. from Professor Cocktail Posted on 08/28/2013
This is a great product by regal brands. Much cheaper than most other brands and the quality is just as good. very inexpensive and a good value.
Tom M. Posted on 02/22/2013
I am very pleased with the quality of Regal spices. This granulated garlic was finer-grained than I was expecting, it is more like a garlic powder. But the flavor is excellent and soooo much cheaper that what you get at the grocery store!
Roberta G. from Home Use Posted on 04/23/2012
I love this little spice, we've never had to rehydrate, we put it directly in our sauce, marinades and mixes.You can't tell the difference between this and fresh garlic and this lasts so much longer.
Shelah M. Posted on 11/29/2011
What a great spice to have on hand!!! Good for making sauces! Great for when you dont want to mince up fresh garlic! Excellent for marinades!
Eric K. Posted on 11/15/2011
Fantastic product. Regal has the best granulated garlic i have ever used. The smaller size here is what I use at my house for personal use. Rehydrating has never been an issue for me, as ive never felt the product has needed it. Great price, great taste.
Aaron h. from The new haven cafe Posted on 10/09/2011
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register