Regal Bulk Garlic Powder - 25 lb.
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$41.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Dehyrdated powdered garlic
- Longer shelf life than fresh garlic
- Ready to use - saves preperation time
- Fine ground powder disperses well in liquids
- Use with breads, sauces, soups, ground meat, and more
- Kosher certified
|Package Size||25 Pounds|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between granulated garlic and garlic powder?
- The difference lies in the grinding process. Granulated garlic is ground into granules with coarse texture, like fine cornmeal. Garlic powder is ground into a fine, flour-like substance. Garlic powder is ideal for dispersing in liquids. It dissolves almost instantly when incorporated into any dish; granulated garlic takes a few minutes to dissolve and release its flavor. Both granulated and powdered garlic can be used for dry rubs, seasoning meats for grilling, and other meat flavoring applications. While powder is cheaper, it can be a bit more difficult to work with (it adheres to damp surfaces and has a tendency to stick to the pan).
Use the following substitutions for granulated, powdered and fresh garlic. Please note: All measurements are approximate.
- If substituting garlic powder for granulated garlic: 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder is equal to 1 teaspoon granulated garlic.
- If substituting granulated garlic for fresh garlic: 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic is equal to 1 fresh clove.
- If substituting garlic powder for fresh garlic: 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder is equal to 1 fresh clove.
Add extra zesty flavor to your entrees with Regal garlic powder! Use this dehydrated seasoning as a quick and effective substitute for fresh garlic. Dehydrated garlic retains many of the same nutritional benefits as fresh garlic, while offering added versatility, a longer shelf life, and shortened preparation time. This ready-to-use granulated garlic has a pungent and spicy flavor profile that is sure to add something special to many of your signature dishes. This powdered garlic has a fine, flour-like texture that blends into certain recipes more uniformly than larger granule sizes. No matter what you prepare, your customers will love the robust flavor of Regal garlic powder.
A member of the onion family, garlic is a perennial herb that is also related to chives and leek. Garlic is commonly used in Asian, Middle Eastern, Latin American, or Italian cuisine. The powdery texture allows this spice to easily disperse in liquids. Perfect for adding to a variety of stews, stocks, chili, sauces, marinades, tomato-based dishes, savory soups, and more, this granulated garlic will add some zest to almost any meal. Regal Herbs and Spices are a smart addition to any kitchen. Purchasing our bulk herbs and spices at wholesale prices saves you money and keeps your establishment in good supply!
Contains 25 lb. of product.
Overall User Rating: Regal Bulk Garlic Powder - 25 lb. ( 4.0 stars from 1 review )
Product was as advertised, but shipping took a bit longer than normal. No worries. We never have to sweat out vendor/shipping delays by having enough product to accommodate for such happenings. Spice had solid flavor profile.
Josh A. from Llywelyn's Group LLC Posted on 05/20/2015
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register