Choose the right table linens with the help of this guide!
Table Cover Calculator
Not sure what size linens to purchase for your hotel, restaurant, catered event, institution, or cafe? You're in the right place! Once you have your table's top and base, finding the perfect cover for you needs is a cinch. Our table linen calculator will even do the math for you!
- First enter the shape and dimensions of your table.
- Then, determine how much of a drop you would like the table linens to have from the top of the table.
- The standard "drop" or overhang is 8".
- A 10" - 12" overhang will reach lap level.
- For standard banquet tables, a 15" drop is recommended.
- A 29" - 30" drop will reach to the floor.
Example: If you would like 12" of table linen to drop from each side. The suggested linen size will then automatically update itself immediately below the dimensions that you entered.
When purchasing linens, always consider:
- Maintenance requirements
- Theme of the dining facility
- Usage requirements
Table covers have the power to make or break the image you're trying to portray. The WEBstaurant Store offers a variety of table linen fabrics and materials to choose from. And to complete your table's presentation, make sure to check out our linen table skirting.
Cloth Table Covers
Why should I buy a cloth table cover?
- Ideal for longer commitments, lasting longer than vinyl or disposable table covers
- Can withstand heavy use
- Machine washable
- Can be reused over and over again
Poly Cotton (50% Poly / 50% Cotton)
- Poly cotton blend fabrics offer the look and feel of cotton, compared to polyspun fabrics
- Lasts twice as long as 100% cotton
- Soft, durable, and wrinkle-resistant
Polyspun (65% Poly / 35% Cotton)
- High quality polyspun fabrics offer long wear and resistance to fading, shrinking, and pilling
- Will not lint like the 50/50 poly cotton blends
- These tend to be the most common table linens throughout the food service industry
- Highly resistant to wrinkles, stains, shrinking and pilling
- Will not absorb liquids if there is a spill
- Will not shrink on a long dryer cycle; retains size throughout repeated washings
Vinyl Table Covers
Why should I buy a vinyl table cover?
- Provide a longer life than disposable table covers
- Can be wiped clean after use
- Require no laundering
- Economical alternative for a quick decorative change
Disposable Table Covers
Why should I buy a disposable table cover?
- They are ideal for one-time commitments, such as catering jobs
- Disposable table covers are less expensive than linens
- Require no laundering
- Minimal storage and maintenance required
- Made of a durable, 1 ply, spill-proof poly liner and 2 plys of highly absorbent tissue
- Linen-like table covers are strong, soft, and come in many color options.
- They provide attractive, economical, disposable alternatives to linen
- They do not sacrifice the look of traditional table linens