16 Qt. Vollrath Wear Ever Classic 67516 Aluminum Stock Pot
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$39.49/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- 16 qt. capacity
- Standard 8-gauge impact-resistant and energy-efficient 3004 aluminum construction
- Double-thick rims and bottoms to resist denting
- Beadless rims provide easy cleaning
- Tall and narrow shape allows liquids to bubble up through food and extract maximum flavor
- Solid welded aluminum handles provide long-lasting durability
- Made in America
- NSF Listed
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this item?
- Handwashing is recommended for all aluminum products. If using a dishmachine, you must use metal-safe detergents and sanitizers.
Perfect for preparing stocks, soups and liquids, this 16 qt. Vollrath Wear Ever Classic 67516 aluminum stock pot will enhance your brewing concoctions! Its tall and narrow shape allows liquids to bubble up through the food, maximizing flavor infusion.
This stock pot's design makes it a valuable cooking piece. Constructed of standard 8-gauge energy-efficient and impact-resistant 3004 aluminum, this stock pot is designed for commercial kitchen use, ensuring a long life and superior performance. With spot-welded handles and a beadless rim, the pot is also easy to clean. It features a double-thick top edge that stays round for a better cover fit, as well as a double-thick bottom that resists and denting and spreads heat evenly along the base and sidewalls.
To control evaporation and accelerate cooking, use the 67509 flat cover or the 67409 domed cover (each sold separately). This item is made in the U.S.A. and is NSF Listed.
See Companion Items for compatible covers.
Inside Diameter: 10"
Inside Depth: 12"
Capacity: 16 qts.
Please Note: Capacity is only an estimate and may be off by +/- 10%.
DownloadsWarranty Cookware Care
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vollrath assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register