Vollrath 68123 Wear-Ever 5 Qt. Rice / Vegetable Steamer Set
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$52.99/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Includes base, perforated section, and cover
- 5 qt. capacity
- 3004 18-gauge aluminum construction
- Impact- and corrosion-resistant
- Integrated 3/32'' steaming holes
- Reinforced handles on sides provide easy transport throughout kitchen
- Wipes clean and will retain shine
|Height||9 1/2 Inches|
|Height (with lid)||12 Inches|
|Hole Diameter||3/32 Inches|
|Top Diameter||9 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
- Are the capacities given in the description exact?
- The capacity given for this cookware is an estimate and may be off by +/- 10%.
Perfect for cabbage, broccoli, and more, this 5 qt. Vollrath Wear-Ever 68123 rice/vegetable steamer is a must-have addition for any commercial kitchen. Boasting highly durable and corrosion-resistant 18-gauge 3004 aluminum, this impact-resistant item is built to last throughout years of routine use. The finish also wipes clean and will retain its shine better than most other metal steamers.
Integrated steaming holes measure 3/32" wide in order to allow an ideal stream flow but remain small enough to securely contain foods. Each of the items fit tightly together to retain the maximum steam heat. For added convenience, two reinforced handles adorn the sides and assists in easy transportation throughout the kitchen. Set includes base, perforated section and cover.
Top Diameter: 9 1/4"
Height: 9 1/2"
Height (with lid): 12"
Capacity: 5 qts.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Wonderful for making larger quantities of steamed rice and veggies but small enough to fit on home stoves. Very durable and well built. Seems like it's made to last.
Luciana T. Posted on 03/08/2014
Love this steamer! Used daily to make rice 2-3 times a day and it works wonderfully! Small enough for a family of four and big enoug if I have to make more rice for visitors.
Blia V. Posted on 02/19/2014
We use this steamer set on a daily basis to steam our Rice. We haven't really had much of a chance to use it for vegetables but I can't speak highly enough for its quality and durability!
Michael J. from The Pie Kitchen Posted on 10/02/2012
With This 5 Qt. vollrath Wear Ever 68123 Rice / Vegetable steamer Set .You can steam all you favorite vegetables . We love steaming green beans and potato's together great taste.Steamer pots fit tightly together so you don't loose heat.
Angela H. from Harrison Familey Restaurant Posted on 07/10/2012
Get paid to review this product!