Vollrath 7304 Arkadia 16 Qt. Aluminum Stock Pot
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 3||$34.49/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- 16 qt. capacity
- Constructed of energy-efficient and impact-resistant 6-gauge 3000 series aluminum
- Innovative design allows for heat to spread evenly throughout sidewalls and base
- Well-riveted handles provide easy carrying
- Durable design for long-lasting use and is perfect for commercial kitchens
You May Also Need
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Top Diameter||10 Inches|
|Material||Standard Weight Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
- Are the capacities given in the description exact?
- The capacity given for this cookware is an estimate and may be off by +/- 10%.
Ideal for commercial kitchens, this 16 qt. Vollrath 7304 Arkadia stock pot promises long-lasting use that can stand up to daily bumps and bruises. Constructed with energy-efficient and impact-resistant 6-gauge 3000 series aluminum, this item guarantees superior performance at a great value.
A 16 qt. capacity works with nearly any type of food, while an innovative design allows for heat to spread evenly throughout the sidewalls and base. Well-riveted handles provide easy carrying to and from your destination in the kitchen.
To control evaporation and accelerate cooking, use the 7389 cover (sold separately).
Top Diameter: 10"
Capacity: 16 qts.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
This is a great pot we use on a daily basis when preparing several pounds of Southern Greens and Macaroni. The food does not stick to the pots and washes up nicely, great price too.
Richard G. from Green Zone B & G Posted on 05/28/2014
I purchased two of these pots to go with four others of a different brand used for fundraising. Unfortunately, these new pots are much smaller then the old ones even though they are both rated at 16 quarts each. Our soup recipe did not fit in the new pots.
Bryan K. from Mighty Hearts International Posted on 10/01/2012
Get paid to review this product!