Vollrath 68126 Wear Ever 8 Qt. Pasta Cooker / Vegetable Steamer Set
- Quantity Discounts!
- 8 qt. capacity
- Impact-resistant 3004 aluminum construction
- Retains nutrients and flavors of vegetables during cooking
- Includes base, one 2'' steamer tray, one 4'' steamer tray, and cover
|Height||6 1/2 Inches|
|Inset Height||7 1/8 Inches|
|Inset Top Diameter||9 3/16 Inches|
|Top Diameter||9 3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- Are the capacities given in the description exact?
- The capacity given for this cookware is an estimate and may be off by +/- 10%.
Cook pasta or prepare steamed vegetables with this combination 8 qt. Vollrath Wear Ever 68126 pasta cooker and vegetable steamer! Made from 3004 aluminum, this set fits firmly together to retain the maximum steam heat.
The 4-piece set includes a high base pot, a boiling basket, a steamer inset with bail handle, and a cover. The cover features a knobbed opening so you can vary the ventilation while cooking rice or steaming vegetables.
Top Diameter: 9 3/4"
Height: 6 1/2"
Inset Top Diameter: 9 3/16"
Inset Height: 7 1/8"
Capacity: 8 qts.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
DownloadsWarranty Cookware Care
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
As our business grew from being a small Mom and Pop shop to the city-legend we are today this pan has allowed us to keep up with demand. I can't recommend this product enough, yes it makes a lot but one day you will need it!
Michael J. from The Pie Kitchen Posted on 10/02/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register