Vollrath BCO-2000 Redco EaziClean #1 Medium Duty Can Opener with 16" Bar
Other Available Sizes:
- Great for fast-paced kitchens
- Opens up to 20 cans per day
- Stainless steel base and steel shaft
- Includes a quick release system for easy maintenance
- Color coded for easy identification
- Blade has an antibacterial coating to reduce bacteria growth between cleanings
- NSF Listed
|Bar Length||16 Inches|
|Can Height||14 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Base Style||Screw Down|
|Cans per Day||20|
|Gear Size||1 Inches|
|Manual Can Opener Type||#1|
|Number of Turns per #10 Can||6 1/4|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a #1 can opener and a #2 can opener?
- Both #1 and #2 can openers can open the same types of cans, and operate in a similar manner. A #2 can opener is a bit smaller, with a shorter handle that may require more turns to open the same can. A #1 can opener is larger and features a more heavy-duty construction. As a result, it's capable of opening more cans per day. If you'd like more information about how to choose the right one for your needs, check out our can opener buying guide!
Quickly and easily cut open #10 cans with the Vollrath BCO-2000 Redco EaziClean #1 medium duty can opener with 16" bar! This can opener is designed to open up to 20 tall cans per day to help your kitchen keep up with busy hours. In just 6 1/4 turns, it can open any of your 14" cans. Plus, it is safer to use than a standard can opener due to its unique blade design that prevents frayed metal and metal shavings from contaminating food. Built to provide long-lasting service, this unit boasts a rugged construction including:
- Powder-coated Zinc alloy head and blade carrier
- Stainless steel shaft
- Plastic handle and handle knob
- Hardened stainless steel blade
- Hardened mild steel wheel
- Stainless steel spring
- Stainless steel and plastic base
- Mild steel, stainless steel, and plastic washers, pins, bolts and bushings
It also includes 2 bases: one that can be permanently attached to a table and one that can be clamped to a mobile unit's solid surface. To ensure easy maintenance, a quick release system lets you pop out the blade assembly, and the blade itself can be removed with hand-operated knurled screws. The blade is also covered in an antibacterial coating to reduce bacteria growth between cleanings. With a color coded collar for easy identification, this can opener is a necessity for any restaurant kitchen. NSF Listed, and backed by a 2 year warranty. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vollrath assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Overall User Rating: Vollrath BCO-2000 Redco EaziClean #1 Medium Duty Can Opener with 16" Bar ( 4.0 stars from 1 review )
Replaced our trusty Edlund opener with this one and love it so far. Opens #10 cans fast and smooth, The mounting base sticks out more then the Edlund version but I don't think that would be a problem going forward.
Scott T. from Bongiornos Pizzeria Posted on 01/10/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register