Vollrath 77790 Tribute 1 Qt. Saucier Pan with Silicone-Coated Handle
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- 3-ply construction maintains shape under constant commercial use
- 18-8 stainless interior does not affect colors and flavor of food
- 3004 aluminum core provides even heat on bottom of pan and side walls
- TriVent handle design reduces heat transfer from the pan to the user
- Silicone coated handle is oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Riveted-on handle ensures longevity and a secure connection
- Induction ready
|Height||2 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||6 1/2 Inches|
|Material||Aluminum / Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
- Are the capacities given in the description exact?
- The capacity given for this cookware is an estimate and may be off by +/- 10%.
Saute, brown, poach, build a sauce, create a stir fry and more with the Vollrath 77790 Tribute 1 quart saucier pan! It features 3-ply construction for the ultimate in durability and performance. A 3004 series aluminum core is surrounded by a non-reactive 18-8 stainless steel interior, and a durable 18-0 stainless steel exterior to stand up to punishing commercial cooking conditions. The triple ply construction extends from the base to the rim, eliminating hot spots for incredibly even heating!
This 1 qt. saucier pan features Vollrath's TriVent handle, which stays cooler than conventional handles and is ergonomically shaped to reduce stress and fatigue. Its silicone coating is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit for added comfort and safety during continuous use, and can withstand temperatures up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit intermittently.
The handle is secured with the manufacturer's EverTite riveting system, which ensures a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen. A saucier pan like this one is a hybrid of a sauce pan and fry pan, and its curved sides allow for efficient whisking of ingredients.
Top Diameter: 6 1/2"
Height: 2 1/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is part of Vollrath's Jacob's Pride collection and is engineered and tested to deliver maximum performance and exceptional durability. Every product is so tough, Vollrath stands behind the entire line with a lifetime warranty.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
DownloadsWarranty Cookware Care
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Hands down best pans you can buy. They will last forever. We've been using them for 3 years and they still look new. Well worth the price. Works great on our induction burner too.
Mathew G. from Reserve Wine & Food Posted on 07/03/2013
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register