Vollrath 4350 Wear-Ever 10 Qt. Tapered Sauce Pan with Natural Finish and Cool Handle
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- Ideal for stirring, beating, or making gravies, sauces, and cereals
- Made of 11 gauge impact-resistant energy-efficient 3004 aluminum
- Tapered design ensures heat is spread evenly along base and sidewalls
- Double-thick bottoms help resist denting
- Exclusive Cool Handle included
- Riveted-on handle ensures longevity and a secure connection
You May Also Need
Vollrath 67320 Wear Ever Flat Aluminum Pot / Pan Cover with Torogard Handle 12 3/8"
Vollrath 67421 Wear Ever Domed Aluminum Pot / Pan Cover with Torogard Handle - 12 3/4"
Vollrath 67020 Wear Ever 12" Domed Aluminum Pot / Pan Cover with Torogard Handle
Vollrath 3009 Cool Handle I 6 1/2" Replacement Silicone Pan Grip / Sleeve
|Height||6 1/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||10 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||12 1/16 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- Fry pan and sauce pan handles can be attached by rivets or by welds. A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
- Are the capacities given in the description exact?
- The capacity given for this cookware is an estimate and may be off by +/- 10%.
Thanks to its tapered design, this 10 qt. Vollrath Wear-Ever 4350 sauce pan is ideal for cooking at lower temperatures for a longer time! Its smaller diameter bottom allows for less direct heat exposure, evenly spreading heat along the base and sidewalls, while flared sides make it perfect for stirring, beating, or making gravies, sauces, and cereals.
This tapered sauce pan is built to last, with a heavy 11 gauge, dent-resistant aluminum construction. It features a double-thick top edge that stays round for a better cover fit, as well as a double-thick bottom that resists denting.
Each 10 qt. sauce pan comes complete with Vollrath's Cool Handle with removable silicone sleeve. This handle is riveted on to ensure a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen.
Top Diameter: 12 1/16"
Bottom Diameter: 10 1/2"
Height: 6 1/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
DownloadsWarranty Cookware Care
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Vollrath 68310 Wear-Ever 10 Qt. Tapered Sauce Pan with Natural Finish, TriVent Silicone Handle, and Helper Handle
10 Qt. Stainless Steel Clad Straight Sided Sauce Pan
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register