Vollrath 69301 Wear-Ever 1.5 Qt. Tapered Sauce Pan with SteelCoat x3 Non-Stick Interior and TriVent Silicone Handle
You must buy a minimum of 6 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Ideal for stirring, beating, or making gravies, sauces, and cereals
- Made of 11 gauge impact-resistant energy-efficient 3004 aluminum
- Tapered design ensures heat is spread evenly along base and sidewalls
- Double-thick bottoms help resist denting
- SteelCoat x3 applied with exclusive curtain-coating system for longer wear
- TriVent handle design reduces heat transfer from the pan to the user
- Silicone coated handle is oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Riveted-on handle ensures longevity and a secure connection
You May Also Need
|Bottom Diameter||5 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||6 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- Fry pan and sauce pan handles can be attached by rivets or by welds. A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
- Are the capacities given in the description exact?
- The capacity given for this cookware is an estimate and may be off by +/- 10%.
Designed with the innovative SteelCoat x3 non-stick coating, the 1.5 qt. Vollrath Wear-Ever 69301 sauce pan delivers a longer life, better food release, faster clean-up, and lower replacement costs when compared to traditional non-stick sauce pans! Applied with an exclusive curtain-coating system, this triple-layer SteelCoat x3 coating provides exceptional durability for longer wear, while improving cooking efficiency through superior food release.
This non-stick sauce pan is built from 11 gauge, impact resistant 3004 aluminum, with a double-thick top edge and bottom for maximum wear. It's perfect for creating and reducing sauces and soups, as well as simmering and boiling foods in liquids. Its TriVent silicone handle features a unique ergonomic, vented design that reduces operator stress and fatigue, while reducing heat transfer from the pan to the handle, withstanding up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This handle is riveted on to ensure a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen.
Overall Dimensions: Top Diameter: 6"
Bottom Diameter: 5 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
DownloadsWarranty Cookware Care
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Vollrath 68301 Wear-Ever 1.5 Qt. Tapered Sauce Pan with Natural Finish and TriVent Silicone Handle
Vollrath 67301 Wear-Ever 1.5 Qt. Tapered Sauce Pan with Natural Finish and TriVent Chrome Plated Handle
Vollrath 434112 Wear-Ever 1.5 Qt. Tapered Sauce Pan with Natural Finish and Cool Handle
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register