3 Qt. Anodized Aluminum Non-Stick Sauce Pan
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- Easy-to-clean non-stick surface
- Designed with steel cool handle with removable rubber handle grip
- Riveted-on handle ensures longevity and a secure connection
|Handle Length||7 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is this non-stick coating made of?
- This item is coated with Quantum2, a high gloss nonstick coating that boasts superb resistance to abrasions and outstanding nonstick performance. Quantum2 differs from Teflon in that it is made without PTFE/PFOA and therefore does not pose the health risks of Teflon.
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- Fry pan and sauce pan handles can be attached by rivets or by welds. A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Create or reduce savory sauces and soups, and boil food in liquid in this 3 qt. anodized aluminum non-stick coated sauce pan! The pan's straight sides, wide base, and aluminum construction work together to promote excellent heat conduction. Whether you're cooking poultry, beef, pork, or vegetables, this pan will heat up quickly and easily to simmer your food to perfection, and its convenient pour spouts assist with draining.
The Quantum 2 non-stick finish is as hard as stainless steel, making this pan incredibly durable, and the coating features reinforced layers to increase the lifetime of your pan. Its chrome plated steel cool handle includes a removable rubber handle grip that can withstand temperatures up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit so you can safely retrieve the pan from a hot stove. Plus, the handle itself is riveted on to ensure a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen. Easy-to-clean and guaranteed to last, this pan will be staple of your commercial kitchen.
Top Diameter: 8"
Handle Length: 7 1/2"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
3.75 Qt. Non-Stick Aluminum Sauce Pan
2.75 Qt. Tapered Aluminum Sauce Pan
Town 35403 3 Qt. Tapered Aluminum Sauce Pan / Dipper
Vollrath 77741 Tribute 3.5 Qt. Sauce Pan
2.5 Qt. Aluminum Straight Sided Sauce Pan
2 Qt. Stainless Steel Clad Straight Sided Sauce Pan
Vollrath Z434212 Wear-Ever 2.75 Qt. Tapered Aluminum Sauce Pan with SteelCoat x3 Non-Stick Interior and Cool Handle
Vollrath 69402 Wear-Ever Classic Select 2.5 Qt. Straight Sided Heavy-Duty Aluminum Sauce Pan with TriVent Chrome Plated Handle
No cover! Couldnt even find one for this pan from the manufacturer. Ended up ordering a universal fit lid which works. Pan itself is solid. Good handle, even heat and love the nonstick.
Peter K. Posted on 12/02/2015
I have this non-stick sauce pan in the 1 quart size and I love it so much that I came back to see if they had it in a bigger size. I was thrilled to see this 3-quart size. This is just right for heating up sauces, stews, or soups. I've made pasta in it, as well as a small batch of chili. It cleans up like a dream, too. I highly recommend this brand/line.
Carole S. Posted on 07/22/2015
Looking for awesome non stick properties? Buy anodized instead of Teflon, I have another one of these in a different size and they easily became the 2 most utilized pans in the kitchen, my wife yells when I go near it. Buy this you will NOT go wrong.
Francisco D. from FRANK DIEGUEZ Posted on 02/25/2015
This pan is well made out of heavy duty anodized aluminum which is non-stick that works.It releases all foods easy and makes cleanup a breeze.
Stephen G. Posted on 09/13/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register