Town 34212 Bamboo Steamer Set - 12"
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- Packed in retail box with recipes
|Top Diameter||12 Inches|
|Type||Dim Sum Steamers|
|Usage||Cook and Display|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cook directly on the bamboo?
- You can cook directly on the bamboo slats, but liners like cabbage, lettuce, corn husks, cheese cloths, aluminum foil, parchment paper or small plates should be used for sticky foods like dumplings.
- Do I have to use the bamboo steamer over a wok?
- Not necessarily. The bamboo steamers can be used either over a regular pot or over a wok.
- How do I arrange food in the bamboo steamers?
- Arrange food in the steamers so that the steam can circulate – the steam should be able to reach all the way to the top. Foods that take longer to cook should be placed in the first (lowest) basket. Foods that take the least amount of time to cook should be placed in the top. Multiple baskets can be purchased.
The Town 34212 bamboo steamer set is perfect for service in your restaurant, sushi bar or cafe. Made of top-grade, white bamboo cut into neatly fitted bottom slats, this attractive 12" set features two steamer bodies and one cover. Versatile and easy to use, bamboo steamers keep nutrients and flavors in your food - making your dishes healthier and tastier. Use this steamer set for chicken, vegetables, dim sum, fish and more!
Set includes two steamers and one cover.
Top Diameter: 12"
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
Other Products from this Line
This is my low - tech microwave. I actually have used these steamers for years to cook and reheat food rather than a microwave. I wish they sold a 14 or 16 inch size so I would be able to fit a larger dinner plate in it. I love these steamers and use them 3 to 4 days a week.
Myriam D. Posted on 09/30/2015
WOW!! This is the perfect bamboo steamer set that will allow you to cook all sorts of healthy meals! Nice for steaming salmon and keeping sushi rice warm!!!
Eric K. Posted on 09/22/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register