Town 34210 Bamboo Steamer Set - 10"
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- Packed in retail box with recipes
|Top Diameter||10 Inches|
|Type||Dim Sum Steamers|
|Usage||Cook and Display|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cook directly on the bamboo?
- You can cook directly on the bamboo slats, but liners like cabbage, lettuce, corn husks, cheese cloths, aluminum foil, parchment paper or small plates should be used for sticky foods like dumplings.
- Can I cook foods with different cook times in this steamer set?
- Yes. Foods that take longer to cook should be placed in the first (lowest) basket. Foods that take the least amount of time to cook should be placed in the top. Multiple baskets can be purchased.
- Do I have to use the bamboo steamer over a wok?
- Not necessarily. The bamboo steamers can be used either over a regular pot or over a wok.
- How do I arrange food in the bamboo steamers?
- Arrange food in the steamers so that the steam can circulate – the steam should be able to reach all the way to the top. Foods that take longer to cook should be placed in the first (lowest) basket. Foods that take the least amount of time to cook should be placed in the top. Multiple baskets can be purchased.
The Town 34210 bamboo steamer set is perfect for service in your restaurant, sushi bar or cafe. Made of top-grade, white bamboo cut into neatly fitted bottom slats, this attractive 10" set features two steamer bodies and one cover. Versatile and easy to use, bamboo steamers keep nutrients and flavors in your food - making your dishes healthier and tastier. Use this steamer set for chicken, vegetables, dim sum, fish and more!
Set includes two steamers and one cover.
Top Diameter: 10"
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
Other Products from this Line
Its quite a bit small for me this 10 inch so ill buy more bigger one that u can steam more dumplings pork bun and sticky rice so far this awesome for me
Alexander I. from ashlexdrei tradings /sweets by chef jay Posted on 09/02/2015
Good buy for a versatile asian steamer. Not only good for dumplings, but perfect for quickly steaming vegetables, too. One of our favorite places in Tucson used these, so we were happy to get one.
John S. Posted on 03/05/2015
I purchased this steamer for my husband. He absolutely loves it. It's easy to use, easy to clean and easy to store. It is durably made and I highly recommend this steamer.
Carrie T. Posted on 08/18/2014
Just a simple steamer set but does everything you'll ever ask of it. Not as easy to clean as the metal steamer but has a much more authentic look to it. Very good buy for the money.
Eric M. Posted on 12/01/2013
Steaming is the healthiest ways to cook, fastest and easiest too. These bamboo steamers are great to have when you need a vegetable cooked fast on the spot.
Aaron H. Posted on 12/15/2012
We bought these for home use and they work so well. We looked online for better prices and there are none. Such great quality too!!
Zach K. Posted on 09/30/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register