Town 34206 Bamboo Steamer Set - 6"
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- Packed in retail box with recipes
- Set includes two extra-strong bodies and one cover
|Top Diameter||6 Inches|
|Type||Dim Sum Steamers|
|Usage||Cook and Display|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cook directly on the bamboo?
- You can cook directly on the bamboo slats, but liners like cabbage, lettuce, corn husks, cheese cloths, aluminum foil, parchment paper or small plates should be used for sticky foods like dumplings.
- Do I have to use the bamboo steamer over a wok?
- Not necessarily. The bamboo steamers can be used either over a regular pot or over a wok.
- How do I arrange food in the bamboo steamers?
- Arrange food in the steamers so that the steam can circulate – the steam should be able to reach all the way to the top. Foods that take longer to cook should be placed in the first (lowest) basket. Foods that take the least amount of time to cook should be placed in the top. Multiple baskets can be purchased.
The Town 34206 bamboo steamer set is perfect for service in your restaurant, sushi bar or cafe. Made of top-grade, white bamboo cut into neatly fitted bottom slats, this attractive 6" set features two steamer bodies and one cover. Versatile and easy to use, bamboo steamers keep nutrients and flavors in your food - making your dishes healthier and tastier. Use this steamer set for chicken, vegetables, dim sum, fish and more!
Set includes two steamers and one cover.
Top Diameter: 6"
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
Other Products from this Line
Great bamboo steamer. it is great for steaming vegetables and few indian steaming food recipe. the food prepared in this steamer taste very yummy. it is perfect for two people serving .
Kumaran N. Posted on 03/14/2016
Excellently made, storageable, adorable, efficient, and industrious. These are just a few adjectives to describe this marvel of a kitchen tool. Now, I can cook an entire meal in one container. This steamer is better than a slow cooker because it does not strip the food of nutrients. Plus, I love to present it. It is its own show case. Voila!
Ethel C. Posted on 02/08/2016
It is just ok,i went to another store and found out it is cheaper over there so i am not gonna order this product no more
Pornrawin H. from Thaiparadise llc Posted on 04/01/2015
This is a very reasonably priced bamboo steamer. The product is made well to withstand high temperature.
Hui L. Posted on 11/01/2013
A great bamboo steamer set. Perfect for steaming a healthy dinner when it's just one or two people. Cooks everything wonderfully and no oil is healthy.
Jean D. from Durst Day Care Posted on 10/02/2013
The perfect bamboo steamer. Good for steamed rice and for cooking dim sum! A healthy way to cook your protein or vegetable! it's also very nice for the individual portion.
En-Chieh L. Posted on 12/04/2012
The perfect steamer set! Great for steamed white rice and for cooking dumplings! A healthy alternative for cooking fish and other seafood! Easy to soak and clean!
Eric K. Posted on 09/20/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register