Taylor 8215N 8" Bi-Therm Pocket Dial Thermometer
- Quantity Discounts!
- Perfect for measuring temperature of frothed milk and hot beverages
- Clip makes it easy to attach to a frothing cup
- Stainless steel external parts
- 3 point calibration
- 0 to 220 degree Fahrenheit range
- NSF Listed
1. Get one glass of ice.
2. Fill with water.
3. Slide your thermometer into the built-in wrench.
4. Place the thermometer in the ice water, ensuring that the dimple is underwater.
5. Wait until the thermometer stops moving.
6. Turn the dial until it reads 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Start measuring the temperature of your food!
Learn how to quickly and easily calibrate your dial probe thermometer for your specific needs!
|Stem Length||8 Inches|
|Display Size||1 3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Temperature||220 Degrees F|
|Type||Probe / Pocket Thermometers|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I safely and thoroughly clean my Taylor thermometer?
- Your Taylor thermometer is constructed of a durable stainless steel probe, and in some cases, a plastic head. When cleaning your thermometer, do not immerse it in water or use it in the dishwasher unless the description specifically states that it is waterproof and dishwasher safe. Simply clean the stainless steel stem with hot, soapy water and wipe the head with a damp cloth.
Measure frothed milk and hot beverage temperatures with accuracy using this Taylor Precision 8215N stainless steel thermometer! Featuring a 1 3/4" dial with 8" stem, this thermometer is perfect for attaching to the side of a frothing cup in any cafe, coffee shop, or bistro that serves lattes, London Fogs, chai teas, or other frothed hot beverages! The watertight lens and stainless steel construction mean that this thermometer is both functional and durable enough to stand up to heavy use. What's more, this thermometer has a magnifying dial cover, making the temperature dial easy to read, and a recalibration nut, to keep it accurate. This Taylor 8215N also includes a sturdy clip that securely attaches to frothing cups or pitchers for hands-free operation.
While 170 degrees Fahrenheit is usually considered the optimal temperature for frothing, different types of milk will froth at slightly hotter or cooler temperatures. With the large temperature range on this thermometer, you can be sure to accurately find the ideal frothing temperature of your favorite milk. This pocket thermometer is NSF Listed.
Display Size: 1 3/4"
Stem Length: 8"
Probe Thermometers & Pocket Thermometers
Color-Coded Cutting Boards
Day of the Week Dots & Product Labels
Grill / Oven Thermometers
Digital Timers, Mechanical Timers, and Clocks
Oven Mitts & Gloves
HACCP & Sanitation in Restaurants and Food Service Operations
Frequently Purchased Together
Espresso Knock Box 6" Deep
Taylor 3504 4 1/2" TruTemp Dial Meat Thermometer
33 oz. Frothing Pitcher
Taylor 5925N Classic Refrigerator / Freezer Tube Thermometer
Tablecraft 758X (3) 6 oz. Shaker Countertop Set - Cinnamon, Cocoa & Nutmeg
Taylor 9999T Anti-Bacterial Thermometer Probe Wipes - 70 / Pack
Taylor 3506 2 1/2" Dial Oven Thermometer
6" Dial Candy Thermometer
12 Qt. Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Stock Pot with Cover
2" Refrigerator / Freezer Dial Thermometer NSF Listed
Taylor 9848 2 3/4" Dishwasher Safe Antimicrobial Digital Pen-Style Thermometer
4.5 qt. Stainless Steel Clad Straight Sided Sauce Pan
Overall User Rating: Taylor 8215N 8" Bi-Therm Pocket Dial Thermometer ( 5.0 stars from 3 reviews )
Easy to read thermometer. This is a bit sharp so be very careful if you do probe with the thermometer. It easily hangs off into pots of melting chocolate or butter.
Sanif M. Posted on 07/25/2015
I knew Webstaurant would have the 8" stems! Our local health department requires 8" stems and Webstaurant has been the one and only place I could find them and for such an affordable price, I bought two; one for the food truck and one for a gift!
Sarah b. from Here, There And Everywhere CAFE Posted on 11/19/2014
This stainless steal Bi Therm pocket thermometer is great for getting steamed milk to the right temperature! Nice snug clip will stay in place on frothing cups!!!
Eric K. Posted on 10/02/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register