Taylor 8220J 8" Superior Grade Dial Pocket Thermometer
- Stainless steel external parts
- Superior grade; superior shock protection
- Temperature range of 50 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit
- 3 point calibration
- NSF Listed
Customer questions about this product
- How do I safely and thoroughly clean my Taylor thermometer?
- Your Taylor thermometer is constructed of a durable stainless steel probe, and in some cases, a plastic head. When cleaning your thermometer, do not immerse it in water or use it in the dishwasher unless the description specifically states that it is waterproof and dishwasher safe. Simply clean the stainless steel stem with hot, soapy water and wipe the head with a damp cloth.
- Can I calibrate this thermometer in ice water?
- Thermometers intended for measuring food and liquid with higher temperatures, such as this thermometer, should be calibrated in boiling water while those used for taking lower temperatures should be calibrated in ice water. To calibrate your thermometer in boiling water, bring clean water to a boil and place the thermometer probe into the boiling water for at least one minute. The thermometer should read between 210 and 214 degrees Fahrenheit. Record the difference and adjust your thermometer as needed.
This Taylor Precision 8220J Superior Grade stainless steel pocket thermometer features a 1 3/4" dial and an 8" long stainless steel stem stem. It has a temperature range of 50 degrees Fahrenheit to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, with a degree division of 5 degrees, making it easy to take readings on all items during food preparation. It features superior shock protection and 3 point calibration, with accuracy of +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit. The anti-parallax design eliminates the possibility of temperatures being skewed through the dial case, so you can always read the proper temperature. NSF Listed.
Length of Probe: 8"
Width of Dial: 1 3/4"
Taylor products are covered by a one-year warranty. Please contact our Customer Solutions team for assistance with warranty-related issues.
Probe Thermometers & Pocket Thermometers
Color-Coded Cutting Boards
Day of the Week Dots & Product Labels
Grill / Oven Thermometers
Digital Timers, Mechanical Timers, and Clocks
Oven Mitts & Gloves
HACCP & Sanitation in Restaurants and Food Service Operations
Frequently Purchased Together
5" Pocket Thermometer 50 to 550 Degrees Fahrenheit
5 1/2" x 3 3/4" Straight Edge Bowl Scraper
Refrigerator / Freezer Thermometer - NSF Listed
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register