Star Max 648TCHSF 48" Countertop Gas Griddle with Chrome Plate Thermostatic Controls - 113,200 BTU
- Four 28,300 BTU burners with individual thermostatic controls and safety pilots
- 1" thick griddle plate with chrome surface for easy cleaning
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Learn about the improvements made to the Star Max line of griddles, burners and charbroilers!
|Height||15 1/2 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||48 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||20 3/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Material||Chrome|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Number of Controls||4|
|Plate Thickness||1 Inches|
|Temperature Range||150 - 450 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- How should I care for my chrome top griddle?
- Chrome top griddles offer many advantages over traditional steel plate griddles, but to keep them in top condition, special precautions should be taken. Sharp contact with the griddle surface, such as chopping meat, is not recommended. This will help to minimize deep scratches and abrasions.
Your griddle should be cleaned with warm, soapy water. Gentle scrubbing with a green scouring pad will take care of any spots that are more stubborn. Harsh chemicals and abrasive cleaning tools should be avoided, as they can damage the chrome surface.
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
The Star Max 648TCHSF 48" countertop chrome gas griddle with throttling thermostatic controls heats evenly and delivers superior cooking performance no matter what you're cooking. These heavy duty metal controls provide accurate temperature adjustment, and combines with its polished chrome griddle plate that reflects heat inward, reducing radiant heat lost into the kitchen and lowering energy consumption! This polished chrome plated surface also eliminates food taste transfer and is much easier to clean than standard steel griddle surfaces--saving you time and money.
Each of this 48" wide countertop gas griddle's burners have an automatic safety pilot, for safe, trouble-free performance. Built with durability and convenience in mind, the Star Max 648TCHSF chrome gas griddle comes with a stainless steel control panel, cool-touch bull nose front, and splash guard.
Other user-friendly features include a "spatula wide" 3 1/2" front grease trough and grease chute for easier cleaning, and a 4.5 quart stainless steel grease drawer. Nickel plated 4" adjustable legs allow you to level and configure your gas griddle to match the height of your other countertop cooking equipment.
The Star Max 648TCHSF 48" countertop chrome gas griddle is field convertible to natural gas or liquid propane operation.
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 29"
Height: 15 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
UL C_US Gas Fired
This item is a gas-fired appliance that complies with nationally recognized gas standards, imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Medium Duty Gas Countertop Griddles
Gas Connectors and Gas Hoses
Steak and Bacon Weights / Panini and Grill Presses
Choice 16" x 27" White 44 oz. 100% Cotton Ribbed Heavyweight Bar Mop Towel - 12/Pack
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register