Globe GG36TG 36" Countertop Gas Griddle with Thermostatic Controls - 90,000 BTU
- Free Shipping!
Contact us or login
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
- 3/4" highly polished griddle plate
- Thermostatic controls
- 90,000 BTU
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
|Height||15 7/8 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||36 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||20 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||3|
|Number of Controls||3|
|Plate Material||Polished Steel|
|Plate Thickness||3/4 Inches|
|Temperature Range||200 - 575 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Does free shipping apply if this item is shipped to a residential home?
- This item is only eligible for free shipping to business or commercial addresses. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
- I see that this unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment includes hardware that allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but that hardware must be installed before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
Cook your most popular entrees for any meal of the day with the Globe GG36TG 36" countertop gas griddle! This griddle features 90,000 BTUs of power and a U-shaped burner for outstanding heat supply and even heat distribution to the 3/4" thick grill plate. For quick and easy cooking adjustments, this unit also comes with thermostatic controls. The double wall stainless steel construction ensures long-lasting durability, and the cool-touch front helps prevent burns while operating. The burner has an adjustable pilot for easy use, and a trough and catch tray make this unit incredibly easy to clean. And thanks to its 4" adjustable stainless steel legs, this griddle can stay secure and even at the perfect operating height.
The Globe GG36TG countertop gas griddle is field convertible from natural gas to liquid propane.
Height: 15 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in Canada.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register