Delfield 6025XL-S 26" One Section Solid Door Reach in Refrigerator - 20 Cu. Ft.
- Free Shipping!
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Field-reversible door
- 115V; NEMA 5-15P plug
- Easy-to-read digital thermometer with visual high-low temp alarm
- UL and NSF Listed
- Energy Star Qualified
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
|Width||25 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||32 1/2 Inches|
|Height||79 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||20 Cubic Feet|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Energy Star Certified||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I store stuff on the top of my unit?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
With convenient doors and shelving, this Delfield 6025XL-S 26" one section solid door reach in refrigerator makes storing cold products a breeze! Equipped with a field-reversible door, adjustable shelves, and easy-to-read controls, this durable model will meet the demands of your busy kitchen! Please consult Specification Sheet for more information.
- ABS-lined interior, aluminum sides and stainless steel exterior door and front
- Top-mounted refrigeration system uses R404 refrigerant; 1/4 HP compressor
- Maintains temperature between 33 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- (1) self-closing swing door is field- reversible with concealed hinges
- (3) adjustable epoxy shelves per section
- Fits 18" x 26" sheet pans
- Easy to read digital thermometer with visual high-low temp alarm
- Comes standard with 4" casters
- Requires a 115V connection; NEMA 5-15P plug and 10' cord supplied - The Delfield 6025XL-S is Energy Star qualified, UL and NSF Listed
Left to Right: 25 1/2"
Front to Back: 32 1/2"
Height: 79 1/2"
Volume: 20 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Customers Also Viewed
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register