A Reach-In Refrigerator or Freezer is Perfect for Your Food Storage Needs
Keep your most used ingredients within reach and at proper storage temperatures with a reach-in refrigerator or freezer. These units are available with solid doors, which are easier to keep clean and provide slightly more insulation, or with glass doors that enable product visibility. You can also choose from single or multi-door models to meet your low- or or high-volume needs. Read more
Each reach-in freezer or refrigerator we carry is constructed from high-quality materials like stainless steel. You’ll also find Spec Line models for long-lasting durability in high-demand applications and institutional settings. Additionally, many of these freezers and refrigerators offer great features, including interior LED lighting, digital displays, casters, stay-open doors, and extra wide constructions for easy product access and unit maintenance.
Buying GuideReach-In Refrigerator and Freezer Buying Guide
Outfit your establishment with reach-in refrigerators, so you can keep items like meats, vegetables, fresh fruits, condiments, and garnishes within reach during the prep process. Choose from single or multi-door models for your low- or high-volume needs.
Reach-in freezers keep your bagged ice, burger patties, gallons of ice cream, and other essentials frozen until they’re ready to be prepared or served. Choose from our solid door models that offer more insulation, or check out our glass door models that enable employees to easily see the unit’s contents.
Combination Reach-In Refrigerators and Freezers
If you need to store chilled and frozen foods in the same unit, then check out our selection of combination reach-in refrigerators and freezers. These products have multiple sections with different temperature controls to meet your storage needs.
Spec Line Reach-In Refrigerators and Freezers
Spec Line reach-in refrigerators and freezers are made from the highest quality stainless steel and come with top-of-the-line features, like digital controls, interior lighting, and special design upgrades. They are also safe for use in institutional settings and other heavy-duty applications.
If you operate a restaurant, dining hall, cafeteria, hospital, or nursing home, then a reach-in refrigerator is perfect for you. By outfitting your establishment with one, you’ll be able to keep fresh fruit, salad dressings, containers of condiments, bottled water, and other foods and ingredients in an easily-accessible location. Or, you can use a combination unit that has a freezer and refrigerator to keep chilled items stored on one side and frozen products on the other. For other great items for your commercial kitchen, be sure to check out our food storage containers, day of the week dots, and deli take-out containers.
Other Refrigeration Equipment
- Solid Door Pass-In / Pass-Through Spec Line / Institutional / Heavy-Duty Refrigerators
- Commercial Refrigeration Evaporator and Condenser Coils
- Glass Door Roll-In / Roll-Thru Spec Line / Institutional / Heavy-Duty Refrigerators
- Glass Door Pass-In / Pass-Through Spec Line / Institutional / Heavy-Duty Refrigerators
- Spec Line / Institutional / Heavy-Duty Undercounter Refrigeration
- Remote Cooled Undercounter Refrigerators
- Replacement Refrigeration Gaskets
- Commercial Ice Cream Freezer Parts and Accessories
- Refrigerated Ice Cream Topping Rail Parts and Accessories
- Shelves for Merchandiser Refrigerators and Freezers
- Shelves for Reach-In, Roll-In, and Roll-Through Refrigerators and Freezers
- Glass Chillers and Frosters
- Commercial Wine Coolers
- Low Height Straight Glass Deli Cases
- Refrigeration Equipment Legs
- Remote Cooled Worktop Refrigerators