Please sign for your shipment after you have checked to make sure it arrived to you safely!
Truck drivers are able to wait up to 15 minutes while you inspect your shipment for any damage, and to make sure the correct amount of pieces were delivered. If you notice any damage, you are allowed to break the shrink wrap on the skids to inspect individual items. If any item is clearly damaged or missing, or if you have any doubt about any item being damaged or missing, you MUST do the following:
- Note it clearly on the bill of lading before signing (ie - "missing 3 pieces", "holes in packaging", "multiple dents on table", etc)
- Keep your copy of the proof of delivery.
- Contact us within 1 business day.
- Keep the damaged packing materials for inspection.
- Take pictures of the damaged items and packaging.
If part or all of your shipment is damaged and you did not note this in any way on the proof of delivery, we CANNOT guarantee any compensation for damages.
Equipment and special order items cannot be returned. Regularly stocked, non-equipment items may be returned within 30 days from receipt of your order provided they are unused and in the original manufacturer packaging. A 20% restocking fee will apply to such returns. If you wish to return any part of your order, you must contact us first for additional information before sending your order back to us. The return-shipping fee is your responsibility.