Your order will be delivered curbside on a full size 18 wheeler.
You are responsible for:
- Removing the shipment from the truck
- Bringing it into your location
- Noting damaged or missing items on the carrier's delivery receipt
If you do not make note of these issues in any way on the delivery receipt, we cannot guarantee any compensation for damaged or missing items. By signing your name on the delivery receipt without declaring these exceptions, you are stating that you have received your shipment in acceptable condition.
Equipment and special order items may not be able to be returned See full return policy here.
Upon inspection, if any piece of the shipment is damaged or missing:
- Note it clearly on the delivery receipt before signing (ie - "missing 3 pieces", "holes in packaging", "multiple dents on table", etc).
- Keep your copy of the delivery receipt
- Contact us within 1 business day
- Keep the damaged packing materials for inspection
- Take pictures of the damaged items and packaging